Amazing (Trusted) Thailand: Now non-mask wearers are made to do cultural dance as punishment

webfact

I find it amusing at best and embarrassing at worst, but in actually I think this entire mask thing is a joke, if it's not a N95 mask and it's not being worn properly then it is medically useless...  Viruses are smaller than bacteria, and to recycle your own breath is more harmful than helpful to anyone's health...

Strangely even here in United States you are ostracized if you don't wear a mask in many public venues...  But people are awakening to the truth of this whole plandemic...  I can only hope that the economy will recover quickly enough, and that the damage already done can be repaired...  For those who were lost, may it not be in vain...  May we take the lessons learned and grow and prosper from this very ugly event in history...  Absolute power always corrupts absolutely...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, petermik said:

And the folk are stupid enough to comply......:whistling:

Agreed, i cant believe some people would let an imbecile in an official outfit convince them to dance or do push ups. I think my response would be fine me, jail me or go for a long walk. Just bullies in uniform out of control.

• Like 2

If you read your John Burdett, then you'd know that Thai Buddhism uses shame to punish offenders, which is clearly what's happening here. That doesn't work with unenlightened farangs, however, and so they must be fined or thrown in jail instead. Really, read Bangkok 8.

3 hours ago, jinjo said:

I find it amusing at best and embarrassing at worst, but in actually I think this entire mask thing is a joke, if it's not a N95 mask and it's not being worn properly then it is medically useless...  Viruses are smaller than bacteria, and to recycle your own breath is more harmful than helpful to anyone's health...

Strangely even here in United States you are ostracized if you don't wear a mask in many public venues...  But people are awakening to the truth of this whole plandemic...  I can only hope that the economy will recover quickly enough, and that the damage already done can be repaired...  For those who were lost, may it not be in vain...  May we take the lessons learned and grow and prosper from this very ugly event in history...  Absolute power always corrupts absolutely...

When sneazing, coughing or even talking, wearing mask prevent most droplets/aerosol from comming out of your mask landing / touching on any surfaces. Common sense. 

Therefore, it help of lowering the risk . Many virus carriers are asymtomatic. This has been discussing for months and WHO admitted they were wrong about telling peopke not to wearing mask. Where have you been?

it is amazing how quick they are to scare and sheme ppl into mask wearing...that now i see almost everyone wearing it without exception.

was wondering why on earth they couldnt scare and sheme the exact same population into wearing a motorbike helmet??

virus death rate officially: less than 1 out of 1 million population.

way way less than the death rate from motorbike accidents.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ratchsima said:

WHO admitted they were wrong about telling peopke not to wearing mask. Where have you been?

Not  according to their  website https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public/when-and-how-to-use-masks

And on MAY 20th

But differences exist:  the World Health Organization diverges from the CDC, writing, “Currently there is not enough evidence for or against the use of masks (medical or other) for healthy individuals in the wider community. WHO continues to recommend that medical masks be worn by individuals who are sick or those caring for them. WHO is actively studying the rapidly evolving science on masks and continuously updates its guidance."

Edited by bodga
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, natway09 said:

We will have the "human rights brigade"  on here soon suggesting that they "sue the Headman"

for demeaning unconstitutional demands.

These are disturbing times & I think it is socially responsible to at least comply with well meaning 

fairly lighthearted sort of punishment.

The "not law brigade, you cant make me do it" are in the wrong country & regrettably 

have this idea that they are better than anyone else..... Get over it

And the non helmet wearers?

On 5/27/2020 at 8:17 AM, webfact said:

"Some are choosing to sing the Loy Krathong song, whatever they fancy".

"ramwong wan loy krathong, ramwong wan loy kratong" (dance on Loy Kratong day, dance on Loy Kratong day)

"bunja song hiraw sukjai" (making merit brings happiness) ????

In the UK its similar, we have the notorious

Cummins Free Style Fox Trot.

Outside shops we do the Line Dance Shuffle.

Musical Chairs at the Docs.

Square Dance at train stations.

Meanwhile each care home is are forced

to Rock n Roll with a suspected Covid partner

ejected from hospital.   

What could the reason be?

Make them dance, then fine them-for the helmet and child.  You don’t need a mask while riding a motorbike, unless you are in traffic in the city, but if it’s mandatory, hey fine them for that too-maybe even wash the police cars ????