Too much misunderstanding and underestimating regarding the multiplicity of meaningful benefits

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

You came to Thailand for the same reason as the rest of us, the beautiful sexy Thai women.

Now there will be a lot posting, ohh no not me, trying to fool themselves and others.:cheesy::cheesy:

Guilty your honor. I came here for the beautiful sexy Thai women. As many as I could afford. Then I became a trophy boyfriend.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

First arrived in Thailand overweight and out of shape. After working a few months, I took a trip to see a friend in Phuket, got involved in a fitness regime, trained in Muay Thai, took up MMA again, and took some fights.  Over that year I lost over 80 lbs, and returned to the shape I was in when I has exited the Police Academy.  Over the years of going back and forth to the US for work I stayed with the routine and Thailand was always in my mindset. The beaches, the slow paced life and wonderful food.  After many years of back and forth I moved here full time upon retiring and have continued with keeping healthy.  The goal is to enjoy my retirement and not end up wallowing in self pity like so many in the US do upon retiring, as they have no goals, hobbies, or drive anymore except to sit on the couch, drink and watch Jerry Springer or Ellen Degenerate....

way to go man for changing your life for the better. you know ellen is a total db though right ? ????

4 hours ago, JohnBarleycorn said:

Maybe you might think that I don’t know what I am talking about. But I do. Who would know more than I about this? Lou Reed?

I'm pretty sure Lou Reed was looking out the window of a Thai hotel when he wrote Video Violence

5 minutes ago, mr mr said:

way to go man for changing your life for the better. you know ellen is a total db though right ? ????

Thank you.  because of the life changes I have made my diabetes is in control by just diet and excercise.  De-aged by at least 10 years in looks as well, but still not a Hansum man for the ladies...lol

Yes Sir Degenerate treats staff like lackey's and slaves, pays crappy wages to non union folks....

Edited by ThailandRyan

4 hours ago, JohnBarleycorn said:

I Came to Thailand Wheelchair-bound. And, Like a Miracle, I Now Can Walk!... Hallelujah!

You didn't tell us anything about the Miracle John.............

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

You came to Thailand for the same reason as the rest of us, the beautiful sexy Thai women.

Now there will be a lot posting, ohh no not me, trying to fool themselves and others.:cheesy::cheesy:

I came for the employment, the girls kept me here !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/27/2020 at 10:13 AM, colinneil said:

That you ate unable to recognize that there are many here who came for reasons not the women is rather sad.

Yes, I bit

• Like 1
  • Sad 1