Site logging me out automatically

cleopatra2

On the desktop are you leaving the remember me box ticked when you login. That normally resolves the problem.

image.png.f1d05878a6d0f49d6de9b9d8c48c1268.png

Never had a problem when using a mobile browser but I had it set to automatically log me in when I open the site.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

On the desktop are you leaving the remember me box ticked when you login. That normally resolves the problem.

image.png.f1d05878a6d0f49d6de9b9d8c48c1268.png

Never had a problem when using a mobile browser but I had it set to automatically log me in when I open the site.

Just logged in now.

Every time I refresh the page by clicking on a topic or topic page the site logs me out . 

This is for both mobile and desktop.

The browser is Kiwi with ad blocking.

54 minutes ago, cleopatra2 said:

Just logged in now.

Every time I refresh the page by clicking on a topic or topic page the site logs me out . 

This is for both mobile and desktop.

The browser is Kiwi with ad blocking.

This exact same thing has been happening to me for a couple of weeks also and occurs whether or not the 'Remember Me' button is set.

Win 10 and Firefox.

I emailed TV admin about it and after I got a reply to say that they had tested my account and hadn't found any problem - it actually worked again. Which suggests that there is a glitch that TV admin are able to fix (whether they know it or not).

3 hours ago, Antonymous said:

This exact same thing has been happening to me for a couple of weeks also and occurs whether or not the 'Remember Me' button is set.

Win 10 and Firefox.

I emailed TV admin about it and after I got a reply to say that they had tested my account and hadn't found any problem - it actually worked again. Which suggests that there is a glitch that TV admin are able to fix (whether they know it or not).

I suspect it is due to the amount of advert and tracking scripts.

I use a browser that blocks all unwanted activity.

I note that the above posters no problem with chrome a known tracking browser.