Jump to content
BANGKOK
cleopatra2

Site logging me out automatically

Recommended Posts

The site automatically logs me out after 20 seconds using mobile

and occasionally on desktop.

On occasions additional scripts the site attempts to download take so long the login has timed out

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the desktop are you leaving the remember me box ticked when you login. That normally resolves the problem.

image.png.f1d05878a6d0f49d6de9b9d8c48c1268.png

Never had a problem when using a mobile browser but I had it set to automatically log me in when I open the site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

On the desktop are you leaving the remember me box ticked when you login. That normally resolves the problem.

image.png.f1d05878a6d0f49d6de9b9d8c48c1268.png

Never had a problem when using a mobile browser but I had it set to automatically log me in when I open the site.

Just logged in now.

Every time I refresh the page by clicking on a topic or topic page the site logs me out . 

This is for both mobile and desktop.

The browser is Kiwi with ad blocking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am using Chrome on both of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Install Google Chrome and see what happens...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, cleopatra2 said:

Just logged in now.

Every time I refresh the page by clicking on a topic or topic page the site logs me out . 

This is for both mobile and desktop.

The browser is Kiwi with ad blocking.

 

This exact same thing has been happening to me for a couple of weeks also and occurs whether or not the 'Remember Me' button is set.

 

Win 10 and Firefox.

 

I emailed TV admin about it and after I got a reply to say that they had tested my account and hadn't found any problem - it actually worked again. Which suggests that there is a glitch that TV admin are able to fix (whether they know it or not).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Antonymous said:

 

This exact same thing has been happening to me for a couple of weeks also and occurs whether or not the 'Remember Me' button is set.

 

Win 10 and Firefox.

 

I emailed TV admin about it and after I got a reply to say that they had tested my account and hadn't found any problem - it actually worked again. Which suggests that there is a glitch that TV admin are able to fix (whether they know it or not).

I suspect it is due to the amount of advert and tracking scripts.

I use a browser that blocks all unwanted activity.

I note that the above posters no problem with chrome a known tracking browser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...