Passengers leave the bus after woman demands 300 baht for a taxi because it won't take her to where SHE wants to go

webfact

Passengers leave the bus after woman demands 300 baht for a taxi because it won't take her to where SHE wants to go

8pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A Twitter user said that passengers on the No. 99 bus in Bangkok were stunned when a woman refused to get off after the conductresses said it was not going to her destination. 

The woman, described as presentable, then added to the incredulity by demanding 300 baht for a taxi.

The post said that the woman asked the conductress on the Ramkhamhaeng to Thewes service:

"Are you going to Ngam Wong Wan?"

The reply came back: "No".

Then she stood and sat in the door well and demanded 300 baht for a cab. The doors could not be closed.

The conductress spoke to Sanook later and confirmed the incident. 

She said that the woman looked sensible and presentable and argued that she had been waiting all day for a bus.

She tried to reason with her and even pull her into the bus but it was to no avail. 

She decided to go and get the police and when she got back all the passengers had got off the bus, except the woman. 

The police then tried to reason with her before half an hour passed and they offered her a lift to her destination. 

The woman left with the cops.  

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-05-27

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Denim said:

Yea but , ' She had a ticket to ride, she had a ticket to ride ride ride , she had a ticket to ride , and she don't care.

I don't why she's riding so high...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, samsensam said:

yes, it sounds like the woman has mental issues, and it also sounds like the situation was handled quite calmly and sensibly with the police taking her to her destination.

to describe someone who may have mental issues as 'a nutter' shows insensitivity and ignorance.

You need to get a life pal, clearly that womans stupidity caused a lot of people inconvenience.

Also where in the OP does it say she has mental problems, looks like you made that up.

You say i am ignorant, well if that is the worst thing anybody ever says about me, ha, ha, ha.

It seems we don't have the full story here, or have I missed something? Was the bus supposed to be going to the womans destination or not? Did the woman expect the bus to go off route to take her where she wanted to go?

6 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

It seems we don't have the full story here, or have I missed something? Was the bus supposed to be going to the womans destination or not? Did the woman expect the bus to go off route to take her where she wanted to go?

It seems only you don't have the full story here, all that was covered in the OP.  The bus wasn't going to the woman's destination and she did expect it to, unless she was given B300 for a taxi.

Edited by Bob A Kneale

23 minutes ago, Bob A Kneale said:

It seems only you don't have the full story here, all that was covered in the OP.  The bus wasn't going to the woman's destination and she did expect it to, unless she was given B300 for a taxi.

Yes, I had the feeling I had read something the wrong way. Thanks.