Trump threatens to shutter social media companies after Twitter warning

snoop1130

1 minute ago, Youlike said:

My point is that i would like to see examples of your bs-claim. Don't you seriously see that? I'm still waiting.

You will be waiting a long time. This lie that Trump told 18,000 lies is of course ridiculous, nobody can credibly list all these alleged lies and I wonder why the number has not increased over the last 2 years? Did he tell all these 18,000 lies in the first year in office?

Social media giants really messed up this time going off half cocked with a fact check team led by an extreme Trump hater. What were they thinking?!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Issanman said:
12 minutes ago, Youlike said:

My point is that i would like to see examples of your bs-claim. Don't you seriously see that? I'm still waiting.

The answer is: you don't see it. Good enough.

No, go on and give us examples....and if you can't then you stop demonizing here in public.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

You will be waiting a long time. This lie that Trump told 18,000 lies is of course ridiculous, nobody can credibly list all these alleged lies and I wonder why the number has not increased over the last 2 years? Did he tell all these 18,000 lies in the first year in office?

Social media giants really messed up this time going off half cocked with a fact check team led by an extreme Trump hater. What were they thinking?!

To specify:

"This lie that Trump told 18,000 lies is of course ridiculous" sadly true, see factcheckers.

"nobody can credibly list all these alleged lies" see factcheckers where they are all listed.

"I wonder why the number has not increased over the last 2 years?" it has increased on a daily basis over the years, he started with 0 as president.

45 probably doesn't even know the internet is international in scope, and there is absolutely nothing he could do to block Twitter. If he somehow sicked his private lawyer on Twitter (the guy formerly known as the Attorney General), Twitter could move to Canada or another country where private enterprise is championed and where the leadership not only is above the age of consent, but also acts like an adult. If 45 still tried to block it, Americans could easily access it on TOR or another tunneling proxy.

Freedom wins, 45 loses. A taste of this November.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

You are welcome to point out all the things that are false that are said on MSNBC or CNN. Should be easy if reality is anywhere close to what you insinuate.

Of course you will also have to accept that others will list the 18,000+ lies that 45 has uttered since taking office, bandwidth permitting.

Well, seeing as you asked so nicely, here is a general list of media falsehoods, including some CNN and MSNBC -

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/22/worst-fake-news-stories-cnn-nbc-2018/

Here as some CNN and MSNBC examples that are not on the list -

japanese carp

fine people

Covington kids

Rachael M - Russia, Russia, Russia, endlessly and all proven false

Rachael again - the Russians are going to cut off the power to Fargo

I am sure others will add to the list because I do not pay too much attention to CNN and MSNBC so I have undoubtedly missed a lot.

Not that it has anything to do with my argument and is just something you inserted to try to muddy the waters, but you are free to start listing your supposed 18,000+ Trump lies if you so wish.

• Like 1

Why is this man still in charge ? Complete Neanderthal ! Sacks his back room staff if they don’t agree with his policy’s ~ makes false allegations about immigrants “. Let’s not forget about his missus past life Oh & Harvey Weinstein’s sex buddy ! just another Walter Mitty with a bad hair cut if you ask me 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, tropo said:

Here we go again... regurgitating the "Trump voters are deplorables" angle once again. You're insulting a lot of people. He won - get over it. 

You know, what billions of flies are eating, right?

Dosen't make it a good foodsource, though!

He is a pathological liar and a lot of other things nasty!

Get over it!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Twitter had one chance at this. They needed to get it right. Too bad they totally screwed this up by employing a deranged Trump hater as head of Twitter "site integrity". After these stunning revelations I hope Trump gets Twitter closed. This appears to me to be a blatant attempt as electoral interference. Not very democratic, and not fair play.

"Who checks Twitter's POTUS fact-checker? Biased head of Twitter's 'Site Integrity' has previously called the President 'a racist tangerine', the administration 'Nazis' and compared Kellyanne to Joseph Goebbels"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8361349/Head-Twitters-fact-checking-history-anti-Trump-tweets.html

Yup...everyone who does not agree with or kisses the sphincter of Trump, is a hater!

Here is some news for you (not that you don't know that, already)

- he will NOT be able to shut Twitter down!

- electoral interference... that would be Faux "News" as well as OANN as well...and much more than Twitter.

So take your ridiculous outrage and take a long walk in fresh air, to clear your head!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, utalkin2me said:

This is something every human should support. We cannot have Twitter or anyone else deciding what the truth is. 

Twitter does not decide what the truth is!

Facts do!

You know...these nasty things that usually are 100% against Trump...

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Youlike said:

Trump is great for the americans.

How can anybody who lies all the time be great?

You might like his politics, ok, up to you. But is Trump the only one with conservative politics? There must be one or two politicians in the GOP who are not serial liars and who are willing to work for the people.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How can anybody who lies all the time be great?

You might like his politics, ok, up to you. But is Trump the only one with conservative politics? There must be one or two politicians in the GOP who are not serial liars and who are willing to work for the people.

Can you give us some examples of your statement?

14 minutes ago, Youlike said:

Exactly, i also stopped after the first...trade deficit of 80 billion and Trump called it 100...oh boy what a lie.

After reading this thread i lost ALL respect for americans here in Thailand...what a load of brainless people they are.

That is a difference of 20 Billion and it is - fact- a lie!

No matter if you think it is significant or not!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

Actually he wasn't giving any statements...he was asking questions....

This is the thread of the lunatics...i'm off now...have fun guys and don't forget to vote for Biden the fake news spreader.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

Obviously Toronto is the enemy of the people...

Not necessarily. The Toronto Star is a Leftist paper in a largely Leftist city. That is OK. It is natural that they would distort things to please their readers. Doesn't bother me a bit.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Youlike said:

Can you give us some examples of your statement?

Which part, the serial liar part or the decent GOP politician?

For the first part google Trump lies. I found 350 million entries in Google.

About the decent GOP politician, that's more difficult. There are very few of them who dare to speak out against Trump. Mitt Romney might be an option, but I don't know enough about him.

• Like 1