Brad Pitt talks to pal Flea about a $20K BMW motorcycle in Malibu

snoop1130

Brad Pitt talks to pal Flea about a $20K BMW motorcycle in Malibu

By HEIDI PARKER

28855414-8359473-image-m-123_1590528924869.jpg

Need a hair tie? Movie icon Brad Pitt has clearly not taken to cutting his own hair during self-isolation from COVID-19

Movie icon Brad Pitt has clearly not taken to cutting his own hair during self-isolation from COVID-19.

The 56-year-old Oscar-winning actor, who normally wears his hair slicked back and shorter, showed off longer than usual locks as well as dark roots as he was seen in Malibu on Tuesday.

The ex of Angelina Jolie was looking at a BMW R-1250 motorcycle with his longtime friend Flea, a bassist with the rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers of the hit song Californication.

Brad's hair almost hit his shoulders and he seemed to have some roots as his dyed blonde hair was in need of a touch up.

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8359473/Brad-Pitt-chats-pal-Flea-Malibu-looking-20K-motorcycle.html

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

There is absolutely nothing washed up about Brad Pitt. Nor is he boring, either in real life, in interviews, or in his films. He is self deprecating, does not appear to take himself too seriously, and has a great sense of humor. Many who work with him talk about how delightful he is to work with. He is coming off an oscar for his great supporting role in "Once upon a time in Hollywood", his star is as hot as ever, and he commands $20 million per film, plus points. If that is washed up, I will take it. Your lack of objectivity, and bias against successful movie stars is blinding you from seeing reality, for what it is.

In addition he is a very talented actor, with alot of range. Plus he has a net worth of well in excess of $300,000,000. Personally, I really enjoy his work. From Fury, to Inglorious Basterds, to Legends of the Fall, Kalifornia, Babel, Ocean's 13 and 11, Benjamin Button, Snatch, Fight club, A River runs through it, Seven, Fight club, The Big Short, Twelve Monkeys and Moneyball, he has an incredible body of work, and deserves all the fame and accolades he gets, despite your claims, otherwise. 

I think you will find that people do have a right to expect much more from these celebrities based on the fact that they earn indecent amounts of money.  Same goes for sports stars.  I wonder if they have ever had to lay bricks for a living.

9 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

So? Boring bike, boring washed up actor. Fleas a dam good bassist but dont car much for the blue cold <deleted>ty lepars.. Slow news day...

yeah....washed up....just won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor....we should all be so washed up

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, car720 said:

I think you will find that people do have a right to expect much more from these celebrities based on the fact that they earn indecent amounts of money.  Same goes for sports stars.  I wonder if they have ever had to lay bricks for a living.

is laying bricks for a living the only notable skill to have?  I have never laid a brick, but still had a reasonable successful and fulfilling career? Was I remiss in not telling my kids to take a brick laying course before University? ????

5 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

is laying bricks for a living the only notable skill to have?  I have never laid a brick, but still had a reasonable successful and fulfilling career? Was I remiss in not telling my kids to take a brick laying course before University? ????

Apparently, if we cannot lay bricks, we ain’t worth nuttin!

On 5/28/2020 at 2:01 PM, car720 said:

Am I the only one to find this post completely incomprehensible?