Briton arrested for allegedly throwing Thai wife off 8th floor balcony

webfact

3 minutes ago, Khunbilly said:

My buddy knows these two very well. 1) Seems like the guy should be on meds (for schizophrenia?) and was off of them. He’d been saying weird <deleted> for some days Prior to this incident. 2) The wife is a very nice lady and it would have been way out of character for her to be threatening him with what’s claimed above. 
The part in the story about tracking him with a biometric device caught my attention. Was it his phone? Glad they caught him, he’s a really piece of <deleted>, Who’s been a Thai jail before, for what he’s done to his wife. 

Was her name "bird" by any chance? Too many Brit stories recently.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, smedly said:

his entire belongings which probably didn't amount to much anyway 

How on earth would you know ??? You must be jealous of someone that has a bigger icecream then yours already otherwise i don't understand your comment .

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bristolgeoff said:

She had her long plan,once everything in her name bye my love.I don,t love you just with you for your money. how many are playing this long game

That's not a game, it's a profession and can lead to a long and promising career  :clap2:????‍♂️:burp:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, khunjeff said:

I would be fascinated to learn how scanning a person's fingerprints and face at the airport could help find that person at a hotel that does not scan the fingerprints or faces of its guests.

I believe the word has come down from the top, promote the biometric system at any opportunity. Especially the smart cars.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Khunbilly said:

The part in the story about tracking him with a biometric device caught my attention. Was it his phone? Glad they caught him,

A phone is not a bio-metric device, but they can be tracked none the less. But you said he's been in jail before, so they'll have his fingerprints and possibly facial recognition. It's getting very hard to hide nowadays, especially when you stand out in a crowd.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

How foolish to ruin his life for a Thai woman.

How foolish to ruin his life for ANY woman. Violence very seldom solves marital problems, pack up your old kit bag and hit the road.

• Like 1

What can one even say? If a relationship is not working out, what real men do is discuss things, and try to deal with the issues. And if it cannot be fixed, or if it is beyond repair, or you are not making each other a better version of each other, you move on. He is fairly young, and had a whole life in front of him. Not anymore. He has done the unthinkable. He has basically self revoked the right to consume oxygen. In my book, if it is proven that he did commit this act, he should be put away for decades. I am sure he will make alot of good friends in prison. I hear they really take a liking to guys who abuse their wives. It is likely in his new prison home, he will be able to find fights that are far more fair.