Briton arrested for allegedly throwing Thai wife off 8th floor balcony

webfact

Some of these Thai women will do anything for a bit of revenge.

Now she can sit back comfortable, knowing that hubby will be away for some time.

Was it worth it?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Wow, I wonder if the guy would have managed to escape if he was not in such a difficult situation with COVID-19. Also it is must have been also easier for the police to track him as of not having all the other tourist crowds. A month is a long time, borders closed and natural borders are on high gear so to risky.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, khunjeff said:

I would be fascinated to learn how scanning a person's fingerprints and face at the airport could help find thCCTVat person at a hotel that does not scan the fingerprints or faces of its guests.

CCTV can identify the unique facial features of a person.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, PlastikbinLina said:

You don't know the half of it. As a volunteer.Immigration police officer over 5.years I heard many sad and tragic stories of men losing everything they invested, savings, retirement payouts on Thai women, stories I cannot repeat here but there are foolish or naive foreigners that fall in love with a "beautiful" lady never expecting things can go bad. There are some clever and coniving ladies out there

I get the feeling your being liberal with the word "ladies".  I guess it's a lot less wordy than 'lying cheating low life whores'!  As a side note, where do you go to find these ladies?  In my first 2 years unattached in Pattaya I became acquainted with quite a few girls and not once had one put the moves on me.   I don't know what the moves are but it must involve some things I cannot imagine.  Maybe someone can enlighten me 

??? ????

• Haha 1

M. reportedly confessed to assaulting his wife because she was threatening to leave him for another man after he had put all his assets in her name.

There's naive and there's stupid! Where do these people come from? The planet Zarcon? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sambum said:

M. reportedly confessed to assaulting his wife because she was threatening to leave him for another man after he had put all his assets in her name.

There's naive and there's stupid! Where do these people come from? The planet Zarcon? 

No, US......5555

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2