Briton arrested for allegedly throwing Thai wife off 8th floor balcony

webfact

On 5/28/2020 at 12:00 PM, Oziex1 said:

I believe the word has come down from the top, promote the biometric system at any opportunity. Especially the smart cars.

Of course, and it nicely fits the 'foreigners are bad' agenda and xenophobic sentiment they have been pushing at the moment to deflect from the real elephant in the room.

It's also a good opportunity to attempt to justify the billions of wasted money spent on it.

Edited by Mr Meeseeks

On 5/28/2020 at 4:28 PM, checkered flag said:

However, this one was from Britain. A lot of stories about Brits acting badly lately. Why is that?

Unfortunately Thailand has started to attract the lower class Brits in numbers in recent years. 15-20 years ago they were confined to Spain and Portugal but budget long haul air travel put paid to that.

Hopefully one good thing about this COVID-19 crisis is that air travel will become more expensive and keep most of these mouth-breathers closer to home. 

On 9/28/2020 at 8:46 PM, Jordan anth said:

Dave Marshall is a very good freind of mine he is from East Yorkshire England he maybe went to far throwing her off the balcony but it was a very devilish thing she did and in the heat of the moment you don’t think about what’s you are doing 

Well, he'll have 10+ years in a Thai jail to think about it now.

8 hours ago, robblok said:

Lower socio economic of the perp. Many of those blue collar tradesmen and such are often far more violent then more educated people. That is the same as in my country the lower educated are in general more violent more likely to carry weapons and so on. 

I was talking about people from UK and or my country, the lower class  (tradesmen / blue collar) is in general more violent. You can look it up. Of course there are always exception to this rule. But when i read here on the forum about how many members carry weapons I can only imagine what kind of people they are. I would never ever carry a weapon its not done where I am from. Yea again the lower educated seem to do so. 

There are plenty of studies that back up what I say. 

When I say lower class, i don't mean this negatively. Just go to a construction site and see how people interact and go to an office. You will see that the construction site is a far more rough place then an office. They are more inclined to fight and so on. 

right on,these peasants must be put in their place and forced to respect their betters,however these type of people can be jolly usefull to send off to war such as the invasion of iraq.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, kingdong said:

right on,these peasants must be put in their place and forced to respect their betters,however these type of people can be jolly usefull to send off to war such as the invasion of iraq.

Has nothing to do with elite or anything like that. People from lower socioeconomic backgrounds are more often involved in violent crimes. This has been studied. 

I never said they should respect their betters. I guess you got a chip on your shoulder. Fact remains that the most stupid people on this forum are always advocating some sort of  violence against ex wives, or landlords when they don't get their way. To me that shows lower social background where people believe violence solves things.

If this guy was a bit smarter then he would not have killed his ex but go for a legal way.

Of course there are examples of extremely bright killers so its not as if smart /  educated people don't kill. It just happens a lot less. 

7 hours ago, A512 said:

what a load!!!

I got it you hate poor people because they are violent. the elite in the top are very docile, generous and they would never use violence to keep the poor at Bay. 

I am no where near the elite why would i defend them. I am just against the attitude i often see of the lower class (in my eyes) who seem to advocated violence as a solution. If look in this forum you see so many people talking about killing dogs, scratching cars, doing damage to landlords, taking revenge on ex wives all stupid childish things of dumb people. If you have a problem you first try the legal way, but people with a mindset like that are just far more likely to kill during an argument.

The more educated just don't seem to be that violent (with some exceptions). Office workers are far less likely to fight at work then people working in construction. That is the point its about a certain mindset of people who think violence is a good solution. 

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, robblok said:

I am no where near the elite why would i defend them. I am just against the attitude i often see of the lower class (in my eyes) who seem to advocated violence as a solution. If look in this forum you see so many people talking about killing dogs, scratching cars, doing damage to landlords, taking revenge on ex wives all stupid childish things of dumb people. If you have a problem you first try the legal way, but people with a mindset like that are just far more likely to kill during an argument.

The more educated just don't seem to be that violent (with some exceptions). Office workers are far less likely to fight at work then people working in construction. That is the point its about a certain mindset of people who think violence is a good solution. 

Have you tried the legal way in this country?

How'd that work out for you?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Have you tried the legal way in this country?

How'd that work out for you?

Actually i have always been able to resolve my problems peacefully. Ex wife did not take anything from me (Thai) we just divided up what she put in. I had a landlord trying it on I just did not accept it and he relented. 

I did not have to resort to stupid things, but you have to give and take a bit. Some people are too uptight and then if you loose a few 1000 bt is that enough reason to become a criminal with all the problems you can get. (talking about damage to the landlord his property in revenge).

I just read so many of these things here just shows me that there is a totally different more violent / vindictive mindset around. I havent seen that come from the more educated posters they seem to look for solutions first give and take a bit are more reasonable. 

I am not saying this goes for everyone who is blue collar because that would be a stupid lie. Just say its more prevalent among those people.

I mean there were even people defending this guy finding excuses. Does that sound right to you ?

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

Actually i have always been able to resolve my problems peacefully. Ex wife did not take anything from me (Thai) we just divided up what she put in. I had a landlord trying it on I just did not accept it and he relented. 

I did not have to resort to stupid things, but you have to give and take a bit. Some people are too uptight and then if you loose a few 1000 bt is that enough reason to become a criminal with all the problems you can get. (talking about damage to the landlord his property in revenge).

I just read so many of these things here just shows me that there is a totally different more violent / vindictive mindset around. I havent seen that come from the more educated posters they seem to look for solutions first give and take a bit are more reasonable. 

I am not saying this goes for everyone who is blue collar because that would be a stupid lie. Just say its more prevalent among those people.

I mean there were even people defending this guy finding excuses. Does that sound right to you ?

I agree, giving and taking a bit makes total sense to avoid a confrontations IMO, i for one, don't need the hassle.

There is however also a lot of people here that get walked all over coz of the fear of being a farang, which i will not accept.

2 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

I agree, giving and taking a bit makes total sense to avoid a confrontations IMO, i for one, don't need the hassle.

There is however also a lot of people here that get walked all over coz of the fear of being a farang, which i will not accept.

There is a difference between giving and taking and letting people walk all over you.

Often people don't see the point of the other side only see their side and then dig in their heels and let things escalate.

I agree i wont let anyone walk over me, though I doubt ill resort to stupid stuff like doing (secret) damage to a home that will later show.

But i mean its just the mindset of a lot of people that violence solves things. I just see that more among a certain group of people. I don't mean that as an insult its just how they grew up. My brothers who is an electrician went to a school were stabbings were normal and lockers were checked for weapons. I went to a bit better school and none of that stuff happened. Its just that you see this kind of stuff more among the lower socio economic groups. 

I did not mean it as an insult to people, because even if things are more prevalent does not mean all are like that.