Foreigner extorted and blackmailed for 1.5 million baht by Thai woman

webfact

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Never let a woman in a 'casual sex' encounter know your name and address.

Hi, I'm John from the UK (Bruce from Australia, Joe from the USA, or Hans from Germany).

It is simple to find out the real name even address of anyone these days esp if they go online. Anyone with malice aforethought can have such information in minutes. 

Rooster

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

This is me .......... took Thailand 1 year to teach me better.

But unlike the OP there's nothing I would care about any family/friends/employers knowing.

I'm in Thailand, what do they think I'm doing? 

When people ask, (and they have their usual suspicions) I tell them I am a student of archeology. That the area I am most passionate about is Sukhothai and Ayutthayan portico designs on temples. There are hundreds of well preserved temples to study! Particularly interested in temples from the late 13th century to the late 16th century. 

They give me this look. Really? Wow. I had no idea. How unique. I never knew. Fascinating. Tell me more!

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

A vinyl board during the presentation by immigration chief Lt-Gen Sompong Chingduang yesterday also indicated the involvement of the Saensuk (Bang Saen) police in Chonburi.

Actually, it looks like the vinyl boards have been replaced by a fancy LCD display.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, xtof2 said:

Was gonna say it. A 1.5 million Pay-for-Play

Always amazing how some are so naive.

And so, police was also involved in the scam ???

Another scandal but it's clear that here, this does not surprise anyone anymore.

And what happens with the police involvement? Silly me, nothing!!  Just makes me sick of the total disregard in acting on corruption here!!!

6 hours ago, nikmar said:

Advanced pointing!!!

6 hours ago, nikmar said:

Advanced pointing!!!

Obviously someone to his right is not at attention paying attention like the other stolid soles during his pointed presentation.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Hi, I'm John from the UK (Bruce from Australia, Joe from the USA, or Hans from Germany).

Nobody in Australia has the name Bruce! It’s a myth ????????????

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Jane Dough said:

It is simple to find out the real name even address of anyone these days esp if they go online. Anyone with malice aforethought can have such information in minutes. 

Rooster

Well, there are ways to make it very hard. E.g., an encounter in a short-time hotel where you keep control of your wallet or whatever might have an ID. She'd have to follow you back somehow.

6 hours ago, smedly said:

and the obvious question

will he see the return of his money

yes as soon as she cons another man out of his money the police will get half and the first conned man will get the other half

• Like 1

Coming here to find everlasting love is like spending a fortune on losing lottery tickets. Good for the few that succeed in finding a good partner. A mate of mine was with her for 10 years. Cost him 2 condo's, a car, a rice harvester boob job nose job and a house for the relly's. Oh ya, the car and motor bike and half the cash. When her and the family were all fixed up she walked out and shacked up with her old high school sweetheart and was married a few weeks later. But blinded by balls in  your eyes can make you an easy target. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

These are my rules of engagement too if playing away from home, also never same Dorris twice.