Foreigner extorted and blackmailed for 1.5 million baht by Thai woman

webfact

Very surprised dont hear more of this, back in the day and for 20 years i was a single lad so they couldn't get me for anything if the tried, saying that i did never tell them my real name and never gave out my mobile number, couldn't be bothered getting phone calls all hrs i just played the field for a few decades and had a ball.

Married now with kid so i just dont play up anymore, after 20 years of mongering got bored with the whole scene actually ha ha

22 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Never let a woman in a 'casual sex' encounter know your name and address.

Hi, I'm John from the UK (Bruce from Australia, Joe from the USA, or Hans from Germany).

I always lied about my name, my hotel and where I came from when asked by bargirls. They were only trying to find out how likely they were to get rich off me, but I never got asked my home address.

19 hours ago, Borzandy said:

So 200 bath fine and a wai

Nah wont even get that She will get a slap on the back and said well done. You conned that farang and if you ever need a job come and see us. Lots of farangs in thailand that can be conned lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 years later...
On 5/28/2020 at 10:09 AM, BritManToo said:

Hi, I'm John from the UK (Bruce from Australia, Joe from the USA, or Hans from Germany).

They can also do face recognition searches online now. So for example from your ThaiFriendly or line profile. Match it to Facebook and get in contact with employer from linked in or family on Facebook.

If you use a gif or fake profile images, and make all contact info private your pretty safe but it’s hard to do consistently. Most people forget to do something and can be traced. Depends on how determined they are, easier marks are easier. 

Also, if you rent a place on a lease, someone complains and gets access to your passport on record. Personal info is not really protected here, someone asks nicely at the desk or says they are pregnant and here you are with the docs.

Edited by JimTripper

On 5/28/2020 at 10:09 AM, BritManToo said:

Hi I'm George Washington from Antarctica.

Just now, John Drake said:

How many of those howling with laughter have poured 10 or 20 times as much money into their situation and are still looking over their shoulder?

15m to 30m baht is more than most have. 25,000 baht is the most I have spent on a woman that I considered a mistake. 

Just a learning experience for the 1000's of girls in Thailand wanting to fleece a farang. Just honing their skill set for the next one. 

Nothing new.

People think this is just the bar girls. It is not!  It is 90% of women in Thailand. From all walks of life.

Happens all over the world, but in Thailand it is part of the culture.  Passed down from one generation to the next.

Edited by Gknrd