Do you have a gik?

20 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You know!

PS. Not much danger of disease from a hand job, and your gf will be assuming you get those in the massage anyway.

PPS. Mid-40s ........ I'd ask her if she has a daughter.

She needs more money?  Pay her to wash your car.  Wax on, wax off, wax on, wax off, on, off, on, off, onoffonffonoffonoff...........!!!!

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, nikmar said:

does she kno whwere you live? there s another thread today about a foriegner who got blackmailed for 1.5 mill. Worth thinking about!!

Blackmailed?? The OP only has a girlfriend, not a wife who he has kids with etc. I doubt he'd pay Bt 1,500 in 'blackmail' money, let alone 1.5 mil. You gotta laugh.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jadee said:

My understanding of a 'gik' is that's is like 'friends with benefits' or a 'f%%k buddy'. I don't have one. The trouble I see with this type of relationship is that it's not just about the money but has an awkward 'friendship/relationship' aspect that could get quite messy. It's not like just paying for it outright where you can do the deed and forget, there's a long-term aspect to it that can go sideways on you. 

Gik to me was always as you say friends with benefits, on a more serious note Mia Noi thats another story but was quiet accepted in Thai society

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BobBKK said:

I have several gik's (or sideliners) and simply pay them for each entertainment...Personally I dont have GF's only sideliners ...

What's so remarkable about that, everyone has access to prostitutes, including the pros you use. 

"Giks and sideliners"?  You're having a laugh, call a spade a spade.

Edited by Bob A Kneale
  • Like 2

A the end of the day you have 4 questions you have to ask yourself:

1. What is the best thing that can happen?

2. Whats the worst thing that can happen?

3. What do you think will happen?

4. Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Good luck with all of that and choose wisely ???? 

The bible is very clear on this.

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other, Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Matthew 6:24

3 minutes ago, Logosone said:

The bible is very clear on this.

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other, Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Matthew 6:24

Who's mammon?

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I am just wondering if she is pre-menopausal horny, or looking to supplement her income

Haha, I wouldn't entertain her proposition. She'll come at you with a two-pronged attack. She certainly needs money right now, and at her age, she certainly has her needs.

Upon first coming to Thailand years ago, I'll admit I was thinking with the small head, and went after the 20-somethings. I soon found that other than their looks I was getting a raw deal. For the serious action, one must double their target age. ???? But to stay in a committed relationship, stay away from them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1