Do you have a gik?

1 hour ago, Logosone said:

The bible is very clear on this.

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other, Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Matthew 6:24

Mammon for me please!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ChipButty said:

In the same area? you must be joking or you must wanna die, I get plenty of offers being vely hansum the amount of people who know my wife where we live Ive even had stories invented about where I've been them poo ying can be nasty, Stay away

Happened to me twice.....I lived about 30k out of CM....Was in CM and chatted with a lady - -  about what - I forget, maybe directions or a store; normal area....

Drove the 30k home without a 2nd thought about it....

Yep - when I got home, there was my GF waiting with a pic on her phone with me talking to the lady....

They have eyes, ears, phones, networks everywhere & their antennae is fine tuned and working.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I am just wondering if she is pre-menopausal horny, or looking to supplement her income with sexual services.

did you ask her, or could it be that you are her type 555

• Like 1

2 hours ago, petermik said:

Even the older plain ladies need some loving...go for it and ask her how much she can pay you beforehand....

The older girls don,t tell

The older girls don,t swell

But the older girls are as grateful as hell.....:thumbsup:

Excellent point. Perhaps I'd tone it down a little by asking if what's on offer is free.

7 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Excellent point. Perhaps I'd tone it down a little by asking if what's on offer is free.

no no ask her "yes but how much can you give ME"....doub,t if she will bother you again  :thumbsup:

p.s. can you get her number for me...I,m available....and cheap tell her :clap2:

4 minutes ago, petermik said:

no no ask her "yes but how much can you give ME"....doub,t if she will bother you again  :thumbsup:

p.s. can you get her number for me...I,m available....and cheap tell her :clap2:

I know it's a lockdown, but isn't desperation creeping in?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, nikmar said:

does she kno whwere you live? there s another thread today about a foriegner who got blackmailed for 1.5 mill. Worth thinking about!!

Even if she didn't, coould be quite easy to find out with the amount of spies out there

I don't have a problem with older or plainer women. Some of my best sex has been with those categories, they know what life is about and have experience. The young and beautiful ones look great;  however, I've been disappointed in the sack with them several times. Too self-absorbed.

I'm not considering having sex with her, although she is appealing in a raunchy kind of way.

But your "johnny on the spot" so to speak...you could give her a try and report back on her performance for us...:thumbsup:

I know it's a lockdown, but isn't desperation creeping in?

Nope just trying to help out a fellow BM with a problem....:clap2:

2 hours ago, Logosone said:

The OP is mammon

The OP is a little bit tired of moralizing hypocrites who don't even have the courtesy to wear a mask to avoid infecting others. Not to mention thinking the Germans are still the master race. I'm tired of reading your swill, you are the first person to make it onto my ignore list. Goodbye and good riddance.

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

You know!

PS. Not much danger of disease from a hand job, and your gf will be assuming you get those in the massage anyway.

PPS. Mid-40s ........ I'd ask her if she has a daughter.

Never done the mother daughter think.  Sisters (allegedly) yes.  To old for the old tricks now, one with a 2 hour break before number two would be the best I can do now.

8 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Too close to home. Never take a dump in your own backyard.

I'd rather have a good dump than a gik, gf, or any other name for them, waste of time and money and shallow as a puddle the lot of them.

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Think about what might happen if she becomes your gik. And then you have a misunderstanding. She knows your girlfriend and she might use that in a way you don't like.

It's so easy to have sex in Thailand with someone who does not know the wife/gf. Which makes the situation so much easier.

I have had several giks. Once they start asking me if they can be my mia noi, I know its time to go gikless. An early gik who saw herself as a potential mia noi somehow got hold of my phone number and called me at home. My wife answered, "Is xxxx there? I want to see him, I love him etc" That took some serious explaining. Lesson learned, since then I've never taken my phone out with me.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Orton Rd said:

I'd rather have a good dump than a gik, gf or any other name for them, waste of time and money and shallow as a puddle the lot of them.

You remind me of a good friend of mine, now sadly deceased. He said exactly the same thing. Mind you, his wife was a raddled alcoholic.

My GF IMO is not a waste of time and money, looks after me very well.

Many women are shallow, the best ones are street smart.

Seen quite a few shallow males in this country too.

3 hours ago, BobBKK said:

No money, no honey. She sees you as generous and wants to extrapolate that generosity. I have several gik's (or sideliners) and simply pay them for each entertainment. If you like her pay her, if you love your GF stay away. Personally I dont have GF's only sideliners - life's easier that way and I don't want Cheese Pizza every night.

So what you are saying is that, no you don't have a gik, but a rotation of ladies

whose company you pay for.

28 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I don't have a problem with older or plainer women. Some of my best sex has been with those categories, they know what life is about and have experience. The young and beautiful ones look great;  however, I've been disappointed in the sack with them several times. Too self-absorbed.

I'm not considering having sex with her, although she is appealing in a raunchy kind of way.

I had to google how a raunchy kind of woman looks like. I pass on that one.

14252598-7095257-_Cheers_to_the_first_da

• Sad 1

Seems your life as it is is boring. I you care about your wife then spare her of the humiliation when people start gossiping. Because thats what they do in Thailand. But it will for sure spice up your life when your wife knows about it and i hope you wont get some coffee or tea that will make you fell from a 7 floor hotell..

• Like 1

Why gik?? Why not girlfriend boyfriend - with open relationship instead if you prefer not sticking to 1 partner.

Gik culture in Thailand is an abomination. It will open doors to many life problems and conflicts. Gik = secret lover (mistress, etc). My question is: Why secret?? Is cheating involved? are you ashamed of your relationship? People who have giks and cheat on their partners are basically losers and cowards who don't have balls to admit that they like to have multiple sexual partners but scared to face the consequences, and instead hurting other people.

If you like to have multiple partners, fair enough, then do it without shame involved, don't actively trying to hide it.

I would strongly suggest staying away from Gik culture as far as possible as it will be a time bomb in your life.

Just say to your girl that "We can be boyfriend and girlfriend in an open relationship" That's it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Mammon for me please!

3 hours ago, Logosone said:

The bible is very clear on this.

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other, Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Matthew 6:24

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Mammon for me please!

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

Mammon in Hebrew means "money"

No no no.  Britman doesn't mean that kind of $$$ Mammon $$$.

He means this type of Mammons.  Scrub-a-dub-dub, good clean fun in the tub!!!  "Ahhhh Mammons by the handful!!!"

index2.jpg.f3066d67496b1e2655eda6937c9365f6.jpg