Do you have a gik?

On 5/28/2020 at 5:16 AM, ezzra said:

Every time when the locals asks me if i have a wife/gf i tell them i have a gik and they giggle under their breath they must think i'k very funny/clever or something...

More likely just a dirty old man :tongue:

On 5/27/2020 at 8:08 PM, BobBKK said:

No money, no honey. She sees you as generous and wants to extrapolate that generosity. I have several gik's (or sideliners) and simply pay them for each entertainment. If you like her pay her, if you love your GF stay away. Personally I dont have GF's only sideliners - life's easier that way and I don't want Cheese Pizza every night.

I agree...give her everything u got, as long as your happy.  Do it.  Life will be over soon...enjoy her.

• Haha 2

interestingly i had more giks, or fwb, back home than i've ever had in thailand; my busiest time was when i simultaneously had a british born chinese girl (student), a filipino older lady, a recently left school girl from an indian family and an english dancer. good times.

never any financial consideration, then or now.

Edited by samsensam

On 5/27/2020 at 11:08 PM, BobBKK said:

No money, no honey. She sees you as generous and wants to extrapolate that generosity. I have several gik's (or sideliners) and simply pay them for each entertainment. If you like her pay her, if you love your GF stay away. Personally I dont have GF's only sideliners - life's easier that way and I don't want Cheese Pizza every night.

Mmmmmmm..cheese pizza..NY style  old school....more sauce -less cheese

On 5/28/2020 at 1:39 AM, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Haha, I wouldn't entertain her proposition. She'll come at you with a two-pronged attack. She certainly needs money right now, and at her age, she certainly has her needs.

Upon first coming to Thailand years ago, I'll admit I was thinking with the small head, and went after the 20-somethings. I soon found that other than their looks I was getting a raw deal. For the serious action, one must double their target age. ???? But to stay in a committed relationship, stay away from them.

20s vs double age  elaborate please....the younger are just after the money and play games?  my guess

• Haha 1

On 5/28/2020 at 1:54 AM, pgrahmm said:

Happened to me twice.....I lived about 30k out of CM....Was in CM and chatted with a lady - -  about what - I forget, maybe directions or a store; normal area....

Drove the 30k home without a 2nd thought about it....

Yep - when I got home, there was my GF waiting with a pic on her phone with me talking to the lady....

They have eyes, ears, phones, networks everywhere & their antennae is fine tuned and working.....

i remember the saying "Three are always 1000 eyes on you in LOS"..not surprising  I act as if im watched

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, samsensam said:

interestingly i had more giks, or fwb, back home than i've ever had in thailand; my busiest time was when i simultaneously had a british born chinese girl (student), a filipino older lady, a recently left school girl from an indian family and an english dancer. good times.

never any financial consideration, then or now.

And a kitchen sink too, no doubt!!

????????

Edited by faraday

4 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

20s vs double age  elaborate please....the younger are just after the money and play games?  my guess

It's more work to keep the young once happy - in more than one way.

Edited by OneMoreFarang
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

i remember the saying "Three are always 1000 eyes on you in LOS"..not surprising  I act as if im watched

Well - that narrows down the list of suspects to the nearest 500 at any given time ????  

• Haha 1

On 5/28/2020 at 10:01 AM, Lacessit said:

I am just wondering if she is pre-menopausal horny, or looking to supplement her income with sexual services.

I had a gik for many years.   She had a b/f  but that did not stop her .  I saw her from late fifties into mid 60's.    She never asked for money but I would give her some , in the beginning hardly ever but later i felt she deserved some help.  Great body,  not so great face ????

We had a nice "relationship" .....    In my case i think she liked my charm and good looks,

but usually one can guess the motivation if they are honest with themselves  .....

Edited by rumak

7 minutes ago, rumak said:

I had a gik for many years.   She had a b/f  but that did not stop her .  I saw her from late fifties into mid 60's.    She never asked for money but I would give her some , in the beginning hardly ever but later i felt she deserved some help.  Great body,  not so great face ????

We had a nice "relationship" .....    In my case i think she liked my charm and good looks,

but usually one can guess the motivation if they are honest with themselves  .....

If we're talking about giks back home, I had one for a year. Average looking but an animal in bed 3 holer.

Would never introduce me to her family as she'd told everyone that she was a lesbian. Was in a long term relationship with a girl from Glasgow. About a year after we'd broken up, I met her with her girlfriend in town. An absolute stunner. Asked me to go for drinks but I refused as I was waiting for my then girlfriend.

A missed opportunity.

someone  said a gik had to be secret?  someone said  friend you like to do stuff with?  now I'm confused.   I thought the difference was you take care of a mia noi financially  amd she is usually exclusive, and wife knows but wants it very  discreet.   a gik is just a fwb.  maybe some  lesser  money exchange  but not necessary.   and wife knows  or not. 

You might as well use a comic book for philosophy instead of the Bible and why don't you guys take it somewhere else.  

Edited by Elkski

8 hours ago, rumak said:

And your modesty

14 minutes ago, DaRoadrunner said:

And your modesty

thank you .   i did try to be reserved and not talk about my beautiful house and benz.

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Just now, DaRoadrunner said:

You are getting as bad as that Yank from Hollywood.

hahaha    or the Yank from up North  .    The only difference is,  they actually believe it  

10 minutes ago, rumak said:

hahaha    or the Yank from up North  .    The only difference is,  they actually believe it  

Being a Brit myself, modesty precludes further comment. There is also the fact that I live in a rat hole and drive a 24 year old car. Thats what happens when one has been hung out to dry by a Gik.

Edited by DaRoadrunner

Just now, DaRoadrunner said:

Being a Brit myself, modesty precludes further comment. There is also the fact that I live in a rat hole and drive a 24 year old car.

i tried writing that on my thailovelinks profile.   here is a photo of the average respondee

Fat Asian woman wear white t-shirt worried about her body size. Isolated on white background stock images

• Like 1

Put me right off my dinner that did. Thai girls are getting fatter, and judging by the expense, charging by the kilo.

It seems to be a Thai male thing, to show off you can afford a Gik.

Edited by DaRoadrunner

On 5/31/2020 at 9:09 PM, DaRoadrunner said:

It seems to be a Thai male thing, to show off you can afford a Gik.

Are giks always expensive? I'd love to have one seeing as my wife is not far off 50. However, the logistics of having one seem too complicated, the last thing I want is a Thai bloke chasing me down the road with a machete.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SteveK said:

Are giks always expensive? I'd love to have one seeing as my wife is not far off 50. However, the logistics of having one seem too complicated, the last thing I want is a Thai bloke chasing me down the road with a machete.

Essential that you choose a gik that doesn't have a boyfriend/husband. The difficult bit is choosing one that isn't too needy. Never choose a plumper. Works for me.

Edit: I've currently got my eye on one, early 40s great body and married to an ancient German who hasn't serviced her for years. Free to a good owner.

Edited by Phil McCaverty

10 hours ago, SteveK said:

You need to have money and an ability to run like me!

23 hours ago, SteveK said:

In the past, I've had the opportunity to have gigs, esp when I taught at a university 15 years ago and stayed in a condo there 2 nights a week.

I am faithful to my wife though, so always , reluctantly, said no. 

• Confused 1

On 5/28/2020 at 11:16 AM, ezzra said:

Every time when the locals asks me if i have a wife/gf i tell them i have a gik and they giggle under their breath they must think i'k very funny/clever or something...

I always answer " Why? Are you interested?"