Video: Mysterious wheelchair moving all by itself - Was it a ghost.....or was it the wind?!

webfact

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

What a load of cobblers, wind moved it nothing else.

The chair looks like a Soma very similar to mine, which sits outside under the house at night, many times it is meters away from where my wife left it.

U tell em col....:thumbsup:

As reported on Thai TV last night there is a downward slope and helped by a strong wind it appeared to move by it,s own accord.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

The chair looks like a Soma very similar to mine, which sits outside under the house at night, many times it is meters away from where my wife left it.

Maybe some pee in your house...

Sure, I am not a believer in ghosts. However, it would be nice to know how it at first run down the presumed slope and turn? It must be a very strong wind that later makes it back up straight, but still slowly instead of turning?

What is most probable is that somebody made all the work to radio control the chair, but that must be a stupid one. Anyway, it´s some rubbish somewhere.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Maybe your chair has a ghost too!!

• Haha 1

Obviously there's a peelaw involved somewhere. The TVForum members are very dismissive.

My wife hung my best Liverpool shirt on the fence a few years ago. "To keep bad widow ghost away. Not kill husband!" Well, it worked. Still here; just.

• Haha 2

Just now, owl sees all said:

Obviously there's a peelaw involved somewhere. The TVForum members are very dismissive.

My wife hung my best Liverpool shirt on the fence a few years ago. "To keep bad widow ghost away. Not kill husband!" Well, it worked. Still here; just.

yes but have you even bothered to check on the ManU supporter down the road?  Reckless I call it.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Justgrazing said:

Trust Thailand to max out on the supernatural aspect again .. Nothing mischievous at all .. Phi probably wheeled itself outside for a fag as everyone knows you can't smoke in hospitals now ..

You mean it was going that fast it started smoking?

I remember a girl like that once.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gulfsailor said:

The fact that the security cam is shaking should be a clue what’s causing the chair to move. 

No, the security camera is shaking because it sees a ghost movie in the chair

2 hours ago, Gulfsailor said:

The fact that the security cam is shaking should be a clue what’s causing the chair to move. 

No, the security camera is shaking because it sees the ghost moving the chair.

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

So ?? 

Clearly its more than one ghost in Thailand. 

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

Come on colin, tell us the true;

where you go in the night and can’t rembember where you left the wheelchair?

• Haha 2