Flight Bangkok to London on Lufthansa this evening

Hi, a bit of confusion. Are flights from Bangkok to London flying at the moment? I saw a flight BKK-LON on Lufthansa through Frankfurt for this evening. It's available on their website for purchase but when i go to Airports Thailand website the flight is marked N/A

Any info on the status of flights to London?

Cheers

Few days ago I booked a ticket back to Europe with Lufthansa. Departing from BKK to FRA in 2 weeks. I called them before booking and i have been told that all flights from Thailand are scheduled and operating on time. There shouldn't be any interruptions. 

One think I have noticed is that all aisle seats cannot be booked because of the social distancing so I got whole row for myself. And the price was great too. Return ticket in cost me 19 000 THB

• Like 1

On 5/28/2020 at 9:46 AM, ThailandRyan said:

Please keep us informed, Will be interesting to see what the here and now holds.  I would also be interested in finding out the logistics for carry on bags or food onboard for the long haul.  I say this as one of my now displaced investigators wants to return home to Ole Blighty.  No new contracts on the horizon for my team here in SE Asia anytime soon.  

Eva Air have direct flights to Heathrow leaving BKK 12.35 arriving LHR 19.35...was 21,000 baht :thumbsup:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, petermik said:

Eva Air have direct flights to Heathrow leaving BKK 12.35 arriving LHR 19.35...was 21,000 baht :thumbsup:

Yes, but now down to once a week. Next flight on May 31, 12:30 PM.

Starting at 20780 Baht oneway (of course).

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1