BANGKOK
Airbagwill

Flights into BKK from UK?

So what is the situation this month regarding those wishing to enter Thailand from UK.

I would like to fly in towards the end of this month.

Will I be required to provide health certificates etc? Iso what kind?

What types of visa will be allowed?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

There are many threads on this subject, you're just creating a new one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Only Thai nationals, diplomats, aircraft crew and boat crews. Sorry. Try next month but......

• Like 2

After the first of July borders will be reopened. But you have to wait to see what stipulations come with that news. Maybe tomorrow there might be some more news on this .

• Haha 1

Thanks all for the help! - very useful except for the notable exception of one particular poster.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

The State of Emergency is reported to be lifted on that date with borders reopened and international passenger flights allowed.

Any link to this? I realise it's just a report not confirmation.

29 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Any link to this? I realise it's just a report not confirmation.

BP has it amongst others.  Best line below, carry on clampdown....

"Authorities will have serious discussions because after the emergency decree ends, other laws will be used instead," he said.

17 hours ago, umlungu2012 said:

I think this is outdated. At present it is ONLY Thai nationals, with a limit on daily arrival numbers for them, as well as compulsory government-provided 14-day quarantine. Don't bother booking anything until July at the very least. I guess it will also largely depend on your port of departure for Thailand and where you have resided prior to that. 

WP holders are now seemingly permitted on the repatriation flights, as long as they jump through the other hoops.  This was released yesterday and there's been some mention in the news about it.

image.png.95c93e4655164f375259f80245c7155a.png

Page 2 gave the conditions, roughly as per post 3.  The flights can only booked via an Embassy.

There are no flights from the U.K. to Thailand and if there was you have to meet to conditions set by the Thai Government

1, Every foreigner entering Thailand must now have $100,000 insurance policy stating in the policy that you are covered for Corona 19 ( this only applies to foreigners not Thai nationals )

2, A medical certificate must be issued prior to flying the certificate cannot be older than 72 hours before departure and must confirm that you are free of Corona 19 ( this includes all Thai nationals as well as foreigners entering b from other countries )

As a foreigner if you fail to have the above you will be refused boarding onto your flight. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

On 5/28/2020 at 10:24 PM, umlungu2012 said:

I think this is outdated. At present it is ONLY Thai nationals, with a limit on daily arrival numbers for them, as well as compulsory government-provided 14-day quarantine. Don't bother booking anything until July at the very least. I guess it will also largely depend on your port of departure for Thailand and where you have resided prior to that. 

Your wrong! Dont write on here when you dont know what your talking about!!!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, misterphil said:

Your wrong! Dont write on here when you dont know what your talking about!!!

If he is wrong,what is right ?

That would have been more helpful....

I am with him..... normal commercial flight arrivals are banned.

• Like 2