Protests, looting erupt in Minneapolis over racially charged killing by police

webfact

Here's something that should calm the protesters right the <deleted> down!:

'Laura Ingraham to African Americans: Trump Understands Police Violence Because of Russia Probe'

Just when you thought you've heard it all......

PS: Joe, you're golden. You could do blackface with that sign from one of the Die Hard movies around your neck every day from now and until election and you'd still get the black vote.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

I remember when the Somali cop in MN turned his camera off, shot and murdered that poor white woman in her night dress. Did the white residents of MN go ape-droppings and burn and loot everywhere? No. They did not. Although unhappy at seeing a young lady gunned down by an affirmative action hire they had respect for other citizens, and respect for other peoples property.

Time to drain the lefty swamp that is MN. Bring back the concepts of community spirit and responsibility. What do we all expect when the likes of Ilhan Omar are in charge of the state? It's a lost cause, and don't expect the muh freebies mob there to grow up any time soon, or until the state swings Republican and gets proper leadership.

You really can't compare the 2, you're suffering from white privilege.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Heppinger said:

1950's (No Rights) African American-  Civil, Hard Working, well dressed, proud and family orientated.

2020 (Pandered, Benefits, Affirmative Action, Black Leadership) African American-  Lazy, Aggressive, Gang Culture, Abusive, victim mentality.

It seems to me your confused as to the meaning of progress.

But you don't mention the others, so I guess they are all upstanding and perfect, no need to include in a summation of the whole society. Seems a bit them a them and us picture.

Edited by scorecard

8 minutes ago, scorecard said:

But you don't mention the others, so I guess they are all upstanding and perfect, no need to include in a summation of the whole society. Seems a bit them a them and us picture.

Your correct, I should have mentioned the African Amercians who are appalled by the actions of these people.  I will quote a great talented American in Chris Rock:  I love Black People but sure do hate ni^^az.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Heppinger said:

Why are some black people, while being arrested, able to act like children and still be defended by virtue signalling marxists?  i bet you would have no sympathy had this been a white guy

Well, you lose your bet then - I believe in justice regardless of race or colour.

Why are some people, when posting on here, able to act like children and resort to insults to try to prove they are right?

p.s. You forgot to call me a snowflake, that would have really shown me whose the boss.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, twocatsmac said:

Anyone seen this guys rap sheet? I’m not a big fan of violence against women but yes he deserves justice as well.

Before the “black lives matter” brigade chirp in, let’s remember what the biggest killer of black men in America is. Black men.

Black lives only matter if shot by a white man apparently and not all black men are bad and neither are all white cops. 

They don't care about this fact and would probably suggest the fact itself is racist and only exists due to 400 years of oppression.  The rioters want the charges against the cop to be dropped so they don't lose any momentum in their destruction.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, nahkit said:

Well, you lose your bet then - I believe in justice regardless of race or colour.

Why are some people, when posting on here, able to act like children and resort to insults to try to prove they are right?

p.s. You forgot to call me a snowflake, that would have really shown me whose the boss.

how did i insult you?

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Heppinger said:

how did i insult you?

"virtue signalling marxists"

Or do you consider that a compliment?

" i bet you would have no sympathy had this been a white guy"

Trying to label me a racist.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Heppinger said:

They don't care about this fact and would probably suggest the fact itself is racist and only exists due to 400 years of oppression.  The rioters want the charges against the cop to be dropped so they don't lose any momentum in their destruction.

Who don;t care about what fact?  That George Floyd had a record?  if so, of what relevence is that?  A reason to murder him?

Racism has existed in the US for 400 years....we can agree on that.  From the genocide of those already there, through the improsionment and impoverishment of slaves and their descendents, right up to current times; US racism is alive and well.

Rioters want charges dropped?!!  Evidence please - or yet more made up bolleaux.  You will be asserting next that the President really can call in the National Guard (which he has no authority over) to quell these pesky protestors.

PH

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, nahkit said:

In the long version video that I watched, the Asian-looking cop is facing away from the victim and the cop kneeling on him, trying to keep the onlookers back. I'm not at all sure he knew exactly what was going on behind and as such I would cut him some slack. The cop kneeling on the victim deserves all he gets.

Virtue signalling- giving the "asian" cop a free pass because he is well... not white.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Heppinger said:

Virtue signalling- giving the "asian" cop a free pass because he is well... not white.

nahkit might give this - or other cops there a free pass.  I would not.  Unless there is evidence that no crime has been committed, then I would suggest there is a strong case for charges for accessory being brought against all of them.  They are all supposed to uphold the law, not stand around while it is being broken.

PH

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

Who don;t care about what fact?  That George Floyd had a record? 

No i didn't mention or refer to his record.  Calm down and read posts slowly, if you rage read then you are going to miss interperet posts.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, twocatsmac said:

You didn’t mention his record but the British press, much loved and believed on thaivisa did.

George Floyd was not a man to be trusted in any situation, neither with women,money not belonging to him and guns. 

The officers only mitigation at trial will be that they were aware of his violent, aggressive history and that he resisted arrest. 

Clearly more officers were needed in the situation to bring him in due to the fact that the crowd were intimidating the cops.

I didn't know this as didn't think it made much difference.  He clearly disobeys officers clear instructions and resists while being walked to the car resulting in him ending up on the ground.  If he had complied with officer requests he would be alive right now.  Did the officer apply unnecessary force?  Absolutely and should be punished.  Did the officer expect him to die? absolutely not, while this force was unnecessary it is not uncommon and i will presume the guy had either medical issues or was under the influence of a drug.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

The “you don’t need guns, we have the police for that” crowd is awfully quiet this week.

You really think guns being fired would have lead to an outbreak of peace love and understanding in this case. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Heppinger said:

if your store is getting looted then a dead hood rat with a bullet wound out on the front pavement should reduce unwanted customers resulting in a calm store.

Nonsense. It would have further inflamed an already chaotic and violent situation and made it much worse. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1