Islamic State calls COVID-19 God's punishment for foes - tape

webfact

15 minutes ago, Phil McCaverty said:

Now I understand why Thailand has hardly been touched. It pays to keep your nose out of other peoples business.

Is that why the baht is so strong too? ????

39 minutes ago, Canuck1966 said:

The craziest bit about it is that thousands of Islamists are dying too

The crazy bit is that anyone can believe their is a big beard in the sky inflicting punishment upon us all. And that applies to all faiths as far as I am concerned.

• Like 2

IS should pair up with Jerry Falwell et al crowd in USA: similar sort of evil nonsense. Falwell blamed hurricane Katrina on lesbians in New Orleans, Pat Robertson blamed 9/11 on fornicators, gays, atheists... you name it.

• Like 2

That "punishment from God" is currently ravaging the Muslim states like Bangladesh, Pakistan, Indonesia and Iran with more to come.  So I guess that Allah is very unhappy with his Muslim believers too.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

The crazy bit is that anyone can believe their is a big beard in the sky inflicting punishment upon us all. And that applies to all faiths as far as I am concerned.

So Mohammed didn't really fly to heaven on a horse? Or split the moon in half ? They seem such rational people so it must be true.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Jesus- forgive them, love thy emeny. Mohammad, kill them all where ever you find them, I was made victorious by terror. Not all faiths are equal. When the founder of a religion is a zealot and a bigot it tends to have historically bad consequences as many followers take his lies litteraly.

Most religions have a history of violence and bloodshed.

All are equal. 

Despite what some would have us believe. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, transam said:

Would be hilarious if this bloke actually caught it, mass confusion would ensue with his lot...????

we've had a number of pastors and liberate protest leaders in the usa that caught the virus.

ironic?  sad?  karma?  maybe.  hilarious?  nah.

• Like 1