Go-go bars gone as coronavirus hits Bangkok's sex district

webfact

1 minute ago, BillStrangeOgre said:

...absolutely. Paying 150bht for a beer to watch a topless girl dance around a pole?? Come on, you've got to be brain dead! ????

I don't think that they are even allowed to go topless these days , they need to keep covered up and they don't actually dance, they lean with their backs against a pole and move their arms around a bit and somethings bend their legs

• Like 1

Just now, CorpusChristie said:

I don't think that they are even allowed to go topless these days , they need to keep covered up and they don't actually dance, they lean with their backs against a pole and move their arms around a bit and somethings bend their legs

...they move their arms around and sometimes bend their legs!...

oh, the excitement!! ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They have no chance to go work in a company.

Yeah they sure just wait for a company. If there was a company that would give her job for 10.000 a month she would take it instantly, Right?

On 5/29/2020 at 1:40 PM, Pilotman said:

well you are both being very short sighted.  How about all those out of work , rampaging gogo girls, looking for any man to grab and ravage.  I am seriously worried about being jumped on at every turn, by 20 year olds, who just want to use my body for their own pleasure.  It's a terrifying prospect. ????  

Be gentle with me.????????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

In Bangkok and Pattaya I doubt if you would see much of that. It is too high profile. Sure, in the provinces. Sure, there is alot of underage trafficking going on. But, anyplace where there is interaction with foreigners, is way too risky. If there is any coercion going on, it is by the parents!

While I tend to agree parents will put pressure on if they are trying to keep up the payments on the new pickup, there's also an element of duty. It's not a one-way street, the parents will in many cases be looking after a child subsequent to a Thai boyfriend doing a runner.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

Be interesting to know how the decline of the flesh trade has impacted HIV-AIDS and the spread of other sexually-transmitted ailments.

Safer to use the new generation multi-tasking, Sex Dolls . 

You know it makes sense,  because they cant own land , car etc..

Edited by elliss

16 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Fully naked in Crazy House and Dollhouse, Soi Cowboy????

On 5/29/2020 at 1:44 PM, KhunBENQ said:

Always stuns me how people can be afraid of Covid in the red light centers.

So much more to worry about.

Yeah, like being fleeced when you check Bin!!

7 hours ago, Dustdevil said:

I've always been repulsed by bar girls. My first Thai gf was a mid-level officer in the Ministry of Education. My second one was a plastic surgeon's RN. My third one was a very beautiful and shapely family cook in an open-air restaurant in Chiang Mai. All of these were the finest of women, real ladies (but passionate and open-minded).  I've had interest, as well, from a beautiful airport ground staff girl, and a luscious, wonderful pharmacist. Seems to me that farang men who can't do any better than bar girls are of several types (a) green 20-year-olds who think bar girls are all that Thailand offers. They could at least have visited ThaiCupid.com before traveling. (b) fat, ugly, bald old geezers who have no other choices (c) idiot sex tourists of all types. (d) guys who have no imagination or don't even try. It's so easy to meet a "real" woman in Thailand. Then there's the desperate dowries--geezers who go up to the Udon Thani area and buy their bride with a dowry (and find themselves building a house--in the wife's name, of course--and supporting half the village.)

Never a truer word spoken my friend. My wife is not Thai, she is Filipino and she is a very successful teacher with a decent string of academics behind her. She is full of life and great fun, I couldn't be happier and we now have a son. I can't stand those hollow relationships that some people seem to thrive on, they are based on nothing more then some Thai women seeing you as a ticket out of poverty and the entire relationship is based upon you having money and providing it to furnish her and her family with things they could not afford or are too lazy to earn for themselves,, The bit that I will never understand is despite the situation being very obvious so many stupid guys either don't see it or chose to ignore it. Can you imagine being in your own country and your girlfriend saying "please put my name on your house deeds and give me access to your cash"! It would never happen,, and yet when they get her western guys seem to turn into Forest Gump's dumb brother.. 

7 hours ago, Lacessit said:

If you've always been repulsed by them, how would you know what they have to offer? In my day, I enjoyed the company of quite a few bar girls, some real stunners. One thing I especially liked about them was no BS about what they wanted. Uncomplicated.

Yes, I am old, bald and probably ugly. That doesn't really matter to women here, it's more what one can provide by way of financial support.

If you are trying to impress us with the beauty of your conquests, or that you are hansum man, please bear in mind we cynical TV denizens take such claims from behind a keyboard with a truckload of salt, unless you post photos.

Well I guess at least you seem to have eyes wide open in your conquests of bar girls. Problem with these women is they seem to play the long game and creep into your life until you don't realise what is obvious to others around you. I have seen this on more then one occasion. However, if you're happy fill your boots, leaves more real women for the rest of us. ????

5 minutes ago, GAZZPA said:

Not sure I would be bragging about holding hands with a sexy young woman because I pay for it. Does it never occur to you that she would rather be with a young, handsome guy but she suffers your "special company" because she wants your cash..????

Never ever walk down the soi handing hands with a hooker that you have paid for, but if she is free then it's ok 555

3 hours ago, BillStrangeOgre said:

It's just a matter of time before Patpong, Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy cease to exist. Thailand needs to move into the 21st century, sensibilities are changing. Thailand's reputation as a destination that welcomes sex tourists looks completely out of date...

You may want to check the Reeperbahn in Germany, indeed all of Germany is a giant brothel with 500,000 prostitutes, Netherlands is notorious for red light districts, Cuba's Malecon is basically one long red light district when the police are not in enforcing mood.

If you think prostitution will cease to exist in Thailand I think you'll be sorely disppointed. Prostitution has survived earthquakes, tsunamis, the AIDS pandemic, wars, it is more resilient than most professions. For very obvious reasons.

Edited by Logosone
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, GAZZPA said:

Never a truer word spoken my friend. My wife is not Thai, she is Filipino and she is a very successful teacher with a decent string of academics behind her. She is full of life and great fun, I couldn't be happier and we now have a son. I can't stand those hollow relationships that some people seem to thrive on, they are based on nothing more then some Thai women seeing you as a ticket out of poverty and the entire relationship is based upon you having money and providing it to furnish her and her family with things they could not afford or are too lazy to earn for themselves,, The bit that I will never understand is despite the situation being very obvious so many stupid guys either don't see it or chose to ignore it. Can you imagine being in your own country and your girlfriend saying "please put my name on your house deeds and give me access to your cash"! It would never happen,, and yet when they get her western guys seem to turn into Forest Gump's dumb brother.. 

I can easily imagine being in my own country and being stripped of half my assets quite legally, twice.

Can't happen to me in Thailand, 80% of my assets in Australia, the 20% here is under my sole control.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Neeranam said:

How on Earth can a young girl enjoy having sex with a 60-year old Gunther, Lars, Bert, Abdul, Hiro, Bruce,

or Chip?

Because they take less time to reach satisfaction and don't tire the girl out so quickly.

She can go back for more customers.

Edited by OneeyedJohn
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CorpusChristie said:

Yes, its  quite simple and uncomplicated as to what they want , they quite simply want EVERYTHING .

And some guys are stupid enough to give it to them. IMO I got more respect out of my GF by telling her what I would and would not do for her, and sticking to it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OneeyedJohn said:

Because they take less time to reach satisfaction and don't tire the girl out so quickly.

She can go back for more customers.

As a manager of the girls at an Asian 'night club' once explained to me.

1) Young white guys will buy the girls a drink, but they want sex free because they are young and hansum.

2) Korean guys haggle all night without buying the girls any drinks.

3) White guys over 50 are our target customers, they buy plenty of drinks, and pay the price asked for 'take-outs'.

It seemed reasonable to me.

Edited by BritManToo

7 hours ago, Neeranam said:

How on Earth can a young girl enjoy having sex with a 60-year old Gunther, Lars, Bert, Abdul, Hiro, Bruce,

or Chip?

If you buy a meal in a restaurant, do you obsess over the cook enjoying preparing it for you?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

maybe the girls can copy the Singaporean sugar babies

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/virtual-sex-video-chats-singapore-sugar-babies-adapting-to-covid-19-regulations-070133007.html

“More virtual sex I guess? I don’t know, I’ll think of something new. Probably like striptease...,” she said.

Kinky gifts, video chats: Singapore sugar babies adapting to COVID-19 regulations

1 minute ago, Bruntoid said:

Upstairs so they have time to scarper when the old bill turn up ! 

Pretty sure some of the down market go go bars in cowboy have nude dancing, oh yes I remember Five Star next to Country Road, was there for NYE 2018, funny night that was, 4 arabs got kicked out for bartering lol.

26 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

As a manager of the girls at an Asian 'night club' once explained to me.

1) Young white guys will buy the girls a drink, but they want sex free because they are young and hansum.

2) Korean guys haggle all night without buying the girls any drinks.

3) White guys over 50 are our target customers, they buy plenty of drinks, and pay the price asked for 'take-outs'.

It seemed reasonable to me.

Where ? Go to nana or cowboy any weekend and western guys won’t get a look in if the japs/Chinese/Koreans are in town as westerners are heavily outspent when it comes to paying the girls.  They won’t even look at you if you have a grossly overweight sweating pig of Asian origin sat right next to you even if you were Brad Pitt! 

The bar owner may want you to keep buying the beers, but the girls certainly don’t want you if they have an Asian alternative. They will even instruct the mamasan No Westerners unless the club is empty !