Cops helpless as illegal street-racers invade city

webfact

18 hours ago, impulse said:

Better yet, auction them off and use the proceeds to feed hungry people.

After "expenses" are taken out there won,t be anything left for the hungry folks........:whistling:

6 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I don't see the problem with boys being boys with fast and loud motorbikes. JHC didn't any of you old gits have a youth.

Could not have said it better ( without being banned from TV )

Yes, tear the mufflers from these motorbikes, then have a public auction to raise money.

Register all the people at the auction so that if any bikes get noisy mufflers, half the info

on the people will be on file. Crush some of the rusty ones that won't get much money,

just to show choice number two.

Geezer

20 hours ago, webfact said:

However, their motorcycles have been seized and are parked at the station, after police found that their mufflers had been modified so that noise from the exhaust pipes exceeded the legal limit.

Crush the bikes, they cannot repeat the offence and it will warn others to stay away !

1 hour ago, robbioff said:

Stop bleating gramps. If you don’t like it, move!

"Gramps"

How old are you ?

You are probably older than I am .

You may be impressed by a group of 15 year olds driving around on mopeds that sound like Harleys , to me, its an annoyance .

If kids want to act stupidly and dangerously, its up to us adults to teach them of their errors , otherwise they will grow up thinking noisy bikes are impressive 

2 hours ago, robbioff said:

Stop bleating gramps. If you don’t like it, move!

I suggest that you move out here. People like you are a plague in the internet...subjective and malicious...

Useless Cops, They should Just take Pics of the Number plates from the ones they Can't catch an visit them at Home. Fine the Parents/Legal Guardian that let the under age riders ride the Bike and than confiscate the Bike .

17 hours ago, CNXexpat said:

The kids are under 16, so it´s impossible that they have a driver license. I hope there will come a hefty fine for the parents that they allow the kids driving. But I guess nothing will happen. 

It can´t be so difficult to find them when the bikes are so loud.

The legal age for a bike licence here is 15......car licence is 18....:thumbsup:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, VBF said:

I thought Thai Police had guns?

Bikes have tyres........see where I'm going with this?

I didn't know Thai police guns had an attachment for removing tyres????

• Haha 1

On 5/30/2020 at 4:44 AM, CorpusChristie said:

They drive recklessly and are a danger to themselves and other road users and pedestrians and they are also annoying , annoying people with the noise from their modified bikes  

You should google

Ace Cafe London history.

????????

On 5/29/2020 at 11:17 PM, VBF said:

I thought Thai Police had guns?

Bikes have tyres........see where I'm going with this?

Yeah, I get it and it's a very bad idea. I will assume you are making a bad joke. 

Nobody needs bullets flying around trying to hit tires on moving vehicles, especially motorcycles. 

Real life is not the same as cop movies. 

On 5/29/2020 at 7:05 PM, BTB1977 said:

Trained police officers are helpless against teenagers on motorcycles.  If I read this right they set up check points waiting for the street racers to come to them.  I guess going out to catch them would be too bothersome.    

Not allowed to chase them as it's too dangerous to the racers as well as to other road users. Fortunately police here don't work like those in the USA - shoot (or strangle to death) first and ??? later