Third phase of easing of lockdown starts on June 1

webfact

On 5/29/2020 at 3:47 PM, SidJames said:

Good question.

Does anyone know the answer?

I saw no information regarding the service of alcohol in restaurants, so can only assume the situation remains the same and that is a no.

On 5/29/2020 at 4:06 PM, Happyman108 said:

Not now yet, think will be in next stage on 17 June....saw some bar posting that they will be opening on 17 June. ????

They'll be guessing then and my guess is not before 1st July.

19 hours ago, elliss said:
On 5/30/2020 at 10:05 AM, nahkit said:

I think you've just come up with a winning business idea "sex massage buses".

Enjoy the ride ..

That's the company slogan sorted.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2020 at 3:47 PM, SidJames said:

Good question.

Does anyone know the answer?

Where do you live ? It surely doesn’t take Columbo to find many restaurants serving booze, shops selling booze and massage parlours to suit all tastes throughout the entire process. Get out and ask around, they’re all out there 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, yuyiinthesky said:

Alcohol, the sand and water of the beaches, and the air outside at night between 11pm and 4am, so a responsible government makes sure you don‘t get exposed to them. Also if you are with some friends, and, God forbid, drinking alcohol together, then the virus gets super powers. Banning all that, it’s only for your protection, don’t you see that?

no i not see it....what about ALL money that has been exchanged are there NO signs/droplets of the virus on this stuff......all should be washed/sanitised....!!!

On 5/29/2020 at 12:34 PM, HashBrownHarry said:

Bars / nightclubs and the likes will be the last thing to open, i'd hazard a guess at that being a good few months away.

Normally i wouĺd too,but there must be a lot of BIB and their superiors hurting from a lack of prìnted stuff inside enclosed manila paper,and mortgages etc not being paid,which may necessitate an earlier opening.TIT.

• Like 1

On 5/30/2020 at 1:32 PM, Sumarianson said:

That is the problem with the app. Once you have a temp. Then everyone who you were near the last 14 days would have to self isolate for 14 days. Thats even if you have a flu. So everyone who gets a temprature now will have to leave their job for 2 weeks. This is so crazy that I am dumbfounded. 

The bigger problem is that it is known that people are infectious with Covid for several days before they show symptoms - such as an elevated temperature.

So temperature checks are mainly a pacifier for staff and customers which have little preventative effect.

On 5/30/2020 at 11:15 AM, Stargrazer9889 said:

I am avoiding Thailand for 2 years because I do enjoy a drink of beer or wine with

my dinners, and even lunches sometimes. I do hope that the General and his gang

have lowered their Berlin wall by them. Good luck Thailand  you really need it.

Geezer

We're quite happy that you are avoiding Thailand and we're also very happy about the measures imposed by the General and "his gang", which no doubt have saved many lives!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, delgarcon said:

We're quite happy that you are avoiding Thailand and we're also very happy about the measures imposed by the General and "his gang", which no doubt have saved many lives!

.............on the roads.............????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, JeffyInBkk said:

Some of the guidelines have no scientific or medical basis or rationale. Must have been developed by Buffoons!

AGREE..... about 3k infected (if figure is correct) and 57 deaths from pop. of approx 65 million ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 year later...