BANGKOK

45 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

I'm told that doing that promotes green algae growth.  Not sure if that is true, but that was what I was told by the builder. Don Mega has provided a very interesting  link above.  I will follow up on that . 

Depriving the pool of sunlight results in green algae? Another example of Thai scientific knowledge, algae usually need sunlight to grow.

Copper sulphate is usually added to pools to prevent algae growth, recommended concentration as Cu 0.3 - 0.4 ppm.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congrats. I got the same kind of pool. Just. built a deck around mine.

Regarding the pump, you should defiantly replace the original with a sandfilter pump and also consider the saltwater chlorinator system (Intex). Also get the skimmer. 

TIP. If you want to add a bit to the water-level, then buy one of those pool-noodles. Cut up 4 small pieces and place in each corner of the pool. You can also add an extra (2 in each corner). Will make you able to add quite a lot more to the water-level, without it splashing outside in the corners.

Would love to see a photo with the deck.

5 hours ago, mirage said:

Would love to see a photo with the deck.

Here you go 🙂

7B098F7A-096B-4C95-8C29-6FA62E45A2AB.jpeg

On 6/1/2020 at 5:14 PM, bontang said:

Guys if you want to upgrade your Pool call  this Australian Guy they make the Pools in Map Ta Phut & supply all applications. 

PM me for details.

Two Bobs! One is shady ex car salesman from Perth! Knows Foook all aboot fiberglass!!