90 Day Report

Just checking on the following, if correct you are allowed 14 days before & 7 days after to do the report.

My 90 day report was due on 6 June so today I went and done the report, the date I got for my next report is 26 Aug, do they start the 90 days if you report before the given date, as if I had known I would have waited till the 7 day's after the 6 June.

Yes, the count starts from the day you appear in person.

6 June is a Saturday, last day for report in person would have been 12 June.

This would have resulted in next report nominal date of 9 September.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Yes, the count starts from the day you appear in person.

6 June is a Saturday, last day for report in person would have been 12 June.

This would have resulted in next report nominal date of 9 September.

Thanks for that info, I jumped the gun here but now all is clear.

It is 15 days before and 7 days after. And in fact you did your 90 day report for nothing. You are free from it and have amnesti up to 1st august without having to do 90 days reports here in Thailand..

glegolo

Edited by glegolo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, glegolo said:

It is 15 days before and 7 days after. And in fact you did your 90 day report for nothing. You are free from it and have amnesti up to 1st august without having to do 90 days reports here in Thailand..

glegolo

So if I had went on the 1st August when would my next report be due ?

3 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:

What happens when the amnesty ends? Are we all supposed to go do a report that day or 90 days after July 31st?

That is exactly what I am afraid of too. So for all those who have the time and don't need to travel too far - or can report online like me - my recommendation is to do your report (free anyway) on time and not having to worry about massive queues at immigration later

• Like 2

22 hours ago, glegolo said:

glegolo

Anyone can do the 90 days reports if they want. 

On 5/29/2020 at 10:05 PM, fourpack said:

With the queues you would probably be still there when the next report needed doing. 

You in my option did the correct thing

Agreed. I try to leave no leeway for immigration to jerk me around. My report is due in two weeks and I fully plan on going in person.

I've even made friends with one of the agents in the office and she's been helpful in two recent potentially bad situations. Never hurts for her to see my handsome face every 90 days. 

Besides that my office is close, not usually crowded, and the staff friendly and helpful. Just not a burden for me.