We are looking for a part time maid in Hua Hin

Stanley78

I am wondering if anyone has a maid working for them part time who they know needs more work?

We are looking for someone to come 2-3 times per week, full day to clean our house in Hin Lek Fai.

If you have someone working for you who do a good job and isn't job averse and who has time for and wants more work then please send me their contact details.

Thank you very much in advance.

Edited by Stanley78
Misspelled subject

12 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

1484224792_11-53020VT2A20Holiday20seaview20condo20available20for20nightly20rentals_04.jpg.4e48cb6aa018fbf96d1c872c2be30692.jpg

That kind of thing?

According to me it certainly looks like she is very good and experienced when it comes to cleaning things before you are going to use it.

Now I also need a maid. Did you have her contact details by any chance?

Edited by Matzzon
  • Like 1

By the way, why a cleaning lady and not a cleaning man?
Are you still in the 60s when women confined themselves to cleaning, sewing, cooking, having children and educating them?
Your copies should be reviewed.
It's over, the submissive woman who claims him, waiting for her illustrious husband, while knitting and blowing the kids.

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, sirocco said:

By the way, why a cleaning lady and not a cleaning man?
Are you still in the 60s when women confined themselves to cleaning, sewing, cooking, having children and educating them?
Your copies should be reviewed.
It's over, the submissive woman who claims him, waiting for her illustrious husband, while knitting and blowing the kids.

You're in Thailand - go back to the west if you want to live in a PC nonsense world

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

darrendsd,
I do not see why women could be geographically different, except that they are devalued by macho men who, them, overestimate themselves socially, manly, and that in any country in the world.
With such a statement from the school of "machismo" generation 1930, the parity is still far from being reached, and the very long changes to be acquired.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, darrendsd said:

You're in Thailand - go back to the west if you want to live in a PC nonsense world

I think sirocco has a point Darren. It's always sensible to look at alternative solutions in this day and age. 

Screenshot 2020-06-09 at 14.07.44.png

• Haha 2

On 5/30/2020 at 1:18 PM, Stanley78 said:

I doubt my wife would approve ????

Sweetheart, we have a new maid. She’s nearly finished packing all your stuff.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sirocco said:

darrendsd,
I do not see why women could be geographically different, except that they are devalued by macho men who, them, overestimate themselves socially, manly, and that in any country in the world.
With such a statement from the school of "machismo" generation 1930, the parity is still far from being reached, and the very long changes to be acquired.

I'm not a macho man - I do all my own housework cooking and cleaning and always have done if I have lived with a woman or not - I do not expect women to do it for me

However here in Thailand and that's where we live a housemaid is very generally seen as work for a woman - you may not like it but that's how it is

Just to tell you that most women in Thailand have no issue with that however it's people like you trying force change on people that a lot of them don't actually want is the problem hence my PC comment

• Sad 1