Moderna unveiled encouraging coronavirus vaccine results. Then top execs dumped nearly $30 million of stock

This is like recent wars.

Money will be thrown around like nothing.  Billions in the hands of those who do not deserve it.

Just about every company who claims they are working on a vaccine in the US I bet are getting 10s of millions of government funding.

Always happens during desperate/panic people suffering times too many will get rich.

Edited by bkk6060

Very much like the dot-com days -- was it really 20 years ago?  Companies with ridiculously high valuations based on products that hadn't even been invented employing technologies that didn't yet exist.

If there is a deliberate hoax involved with this virus it is all this vaccine speculation.

• Like 1

Everybody cheats. Full stop. Gawd, in my youthful naivete I thought you could get somewhere in this world by pure hard work, intelligence, and ethics. Biggest mistake I ever made. Still, being able to sleep at night is one consolation.

• Like 2

Can't find the link, but read the first batch of test idiots had a sizeable percentage that got seriously ill. Experimental vaccine never tested on humans, who would have thought? Regardless money has been made...

sars is known for a while...they tried a vaccine ...  animals were fine

really

until they got the wild variant infecting them, CYTOKINE STORM and..... DEAD

so no more vaccine trials for sars

but hey, SARS2 will be better right, just skip animal trials, enough people around that want to play russian roulette

12 minutes ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

sars is known for a while...they tried a vaccine ...  animals were fine

really

until they got the wild variant infecting them, CYTOKINE STORM and..... DEAD

so no more vaccine trials for sars

but hey, SARS2 will be better right, just skip animal trials, enough people around that want to play russian roulette

The reason research int a SARS vaccine was stopped is because SARS disappeared as quickly as it came. Lets hope Covid does the same.

23 hours ago, Phil McCaverty said:

The reason research int a SARS vaccine was stopped is because SARS disappeared as quickly as it came. Lets hope Covid does the same.

read up the science... test animals died of cytokine storms when they got in contact with the "wild" virus...

https://www.google.com/search?q=SARS+vaccine+trials+cytokine+storm

6 minutes ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

read up the science... test animals died of cytokine storms when they got in contact with the "wild" virus...

https://www.google.com/search?q=SARS+vaccine+trials+cytokine+storm

As I said, the research into SARS was discontinued because the virus disappeared and funding was withdrawn. The Oxford University team was one of those doing the research at the time. It has stood them in good stead for the research they are now doing into a vaccine for Covid-19. Animal testing complete, human trials well under way. No reports of a cytokine storm.

Edited by Phil McCaverty

5 hours ago, Phil McCaverty said:

As I said, the research into SARS was discontinued because the virus disappeared and funding was withdrawn. The Oxford University team was one of those doing the research at the time. It has stood them in good stead for the research they are now doing into a vaccine for Covid-19. Animal testing complete, human trials well under way. No reports of a cytokine storm.

big pharma does not have to publish results that are not in their favor ...that is the game

aids, hiv, herpes, malaria, cancer vaccine ?  I don't think so...

On 5/30/2020 at 12:38 PM, bendejo said:

Very much like the dot-com days -- was it really 20 years ago?  Companies with ridiculously high valuations based on products that hadn't even been invented employing technologies that didn't yet exist.

If there is a deliberate hoax involved with this virus it is all this vaccine speculation.

Never went away, today they're called unicorn companies, all developing hopium.

A unicorn company is a privately held startup company valued at over $1 billion.