Why is my thai card getting declined for an online purchase??

I use my Bangkok Bank debit card for Youtube premium monthly auto payment.

No problems for 4 months, last week - fail. Subscription cancelled by YT.

I messaged the bank. No reply, but a message from YT today that my payment had been processed.

Yeah, forgot to update the thread here, but I contacted my bank, and apparently I had a 30,000 baht daily spending limit set on my card that I was unaware of.  My online purchase was over that limit so they declined my purchase.  But it was a simple phone call conversation with my bank to increase the spending limit up to 100,000 baht. 

On 6/2/2020 at 11:26 AM, FarangRimPing said:

This often happens to me with Lazada, and I use Lazada very often, at least once a week. It won't accept ANY of my credit cards, whether they are from Thailand (SCB, Citi) or US (Citi). Other times, any of those cards work with Lazada.

I've never had problems with any other websites. The credit cards are in excellent standing at all times.

For me, it's a Lazada issue.

To clarify, I mostly use the website and that's where I often have problems with the credit cards. Yesterday, the website rejected all of my credit cards so I immediately switched to the Lazada app on my phone, and it accepted the credit card.