AliExpress Items Not Arriving

edwinchester

On 6/2/2020 at 11:11 AM, lopburi3 said:

Actually most reports here and my own experience is that Lazada orders from China are not taking much longer than normal, 4 or 5 days extra at most.  I am sure that is not true of every dealer but in general Lazada seems to be much more reliable during Covid-19 than Aliexpress reports - and I know it was almost always better before Covid-19.

I agree with you, that was my experience so too, but sometimes, as you already mention it will takes much longer, very strange.

5 hours ago, Peterphuket said:

I agree with you, that was my experience so too, but sometimes, as you already mention it will takes much longer, very strange.

That is correct, Lazada and even Amazon have never heard of COVID-19.  Only Aliexpress has.

3 minutes ago, seajae said:

I am currently waiting on an item that has been in Suvarnabhumi airport since the 27th, must be some kind of back log

That sounds like a customs clearance issue - the airport is surly not that busy with almost no pax flights.

My last Two Lazada purchases have not gone well. 

I ordered an item that was supposed to be " Local " 3 days after the due delivery date I sent a message to the seller asking if there was a problem etc. No reply.

I got in touch with Lazada in the end they refunded my money as the seller no longer had the item , yet it still remains for sale.

The one at the moment was ordered on the 20th. May . 

20 May 2020 - 11:16
Your package has been packed and is being handed over to a logistics partner.
Then 8 days later .....
28 May 2020 - 02:19
Kerry has picked up your package and it's on the way!
It should have been delivered 5th. June. Message sent to seller , reply " Be patient " Message sent back to seller " we are past the delivery date " answer " I am just the seller . take it up with Lazada ".
More customer satisfaction......????
Edited by NE1

Ordered a local item from Lazada Saturday, arrived yesterday.

An item from Lazada (China) I ordered a week ago hasn’t left China yet .

Meanwhile, an item from AliExpress ( China ) “ departed country of origin “ yesterday, I ordered it May 10th !!

Similar story with some stuff I ordered from Wish.

For me , local stuff from Lazada are as normal 2/3 days, overseas stuff taking up to a week longer than the usual 6 days.

AliExpress and Wish are as normal, you might get them in a couple of weeks........ or a couple of months !!

Recently raised a dispute with AliExpress for non delivery after two months have elapsed and just got a reply that they had turned the refund down and extended 'Buyer Protection' a further 30 days.

Last ever time I buy anything from AliExpress.

Order, a few days later there is a problem with the order and I am refunded.  Same with some things from Lazada, not all, but some.   Ebay still works ok.

Edited by jmccarty

My wife orders a lot from here, both from China and locally.

She always chooses COD - Cash on Delivery

Some sellers just never send goods if they have no stock, by paying COD you never have the hassle of waiting for a refund.

She runs a shop so there is always someone around to take deliveries though

• Like 1

8 hours ago, edwinchester said:

Recently raised a dispute with AliExpress for non delivery after two months have elapsed and just got a reply that they had turned the refund down and extended 'Buyer Protection' a further 30 days.

Last ever time I buy anything from AliExpress.

Similar happened to me, they finally reimbursed me after 3 months, the package arrived a further 3 months after that .

Gave them a 2nd chance recently.

2 items arrived in decent time , the 3rd has been on a plane ( or boat ) for 25 days already !!

1 hour ago, Malawi said:

AliExpress is a waste of time. 

Item left country of origin 1st June.

Been in the air a long time.

AliExpress is good for buying things you have no immediate use for ...... ???? ......... they should start selling airline tickets !!

• Haha 1

This afternoon received another order from local seller of Lazada, which again had the wrong item.

This makes now ELEVEN consecutive orders from Lazada that were either cancelled by the seller, weeks after confirming the order, or had the wrong item.

Last 6 orders had the wrong item, by coincidence of course, a cheaper version of the item in the listing or one that was not suitable

Lazada 34 key remote.JPG

33 key remote 3.jpg

33 key remote 2.jpg

33 key remote.jpg

Edited by Susco

On 6/10/2020 at 10:48 AM, NE1 said:

My last Two Lazada purchases have not gone well. 

I ordered an item that was supposed to be " Local " 3 days after the due delivery date I sent a message to the seller asking if there was a problem etc. No reply.

I got in touch with Lazada in the end they refunded my money as the seller no longer had the item , yet it still remains for sale.

The one at the moment was ordered on the 20th. May . 

20 May 2020 - 11:16
Your package has been packed and is being handed over to a logistics partner.
Then 8 days later .....
28 May 2020 - 02:19
Kerry has picked up your package and it's on the way!
It should have been delivered 5th. June. Message sent to seller , reply " Be patient " Message sent back to seller " we are past the delivery date " answer " I am just the seller . take it up with Lazada ".
More customer satisfaction......????

Follow up with Lazada , 20 mins on " live chat " no problem , we will sort it " etc. Never heard from them again .

Just had another 20 min session with them . " no problem , we will sort it " etc.

See what happens this time.

• Haha 1

I once ordered a box of plastic gloves, and get a refund since the parcel was not delivered within 2 months. Then one year later the package just showed up. I think the gloves got lost in Indonesia first, before arriving in Thailand.

• Haha 2

Got the old Flash Express it's Sunday phone call yesterday .

12:30 phone call , "where is your house, oh can't get there today" , to busy ,  to lazy , etc. 

We will bring it tomorrow.

17:30hrs. Wife gets a message saying she has changed the delivery date till Monday. This seems to happen only on Saturdays and Sundays.

Rest of the week is okay.

Tried to contact them by phone , answer machine , their website , " the server is abnormal , please try again later "

It is a pity that Lazada doesn't offer the choice of delivery firm . 

I was beginning using ALIEXPRESS, because there was to many cancelations from Lazada. But my experience is, that ali is not express they are very snail. 

Another thing with ali, they do not have cash on delievery, as Lazada have. It seems that ali like to keep our money, and then after long time they cancel or deliever, then they have a free bank of our money in 2-3 month, that is smart, but not what I like.

I am normally ordering technical spareparts etc and Ali have a better search machine for my use, so now I find the parts and search words on Ali, and then go to Lazada, find the things and order cash on delievery at Lazada. Lazada had many problems under the top of the Covid, but now it seems that they get things under control again.

On 6/11/2020 at 9:43 PM, masterpasser said:

I have an order outstanding from Aliexpress for over a month now.

Have just been advised that the order is coming by road.

I was previously advise order was with airline.

never mind unless it's super urgent,  otherwise sue them ....