U.S. protests over Minneapolis death rage on amid political finger-pointing

rooster59

23 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

Actually, Twitter is providing much better coverage on the ground right now, but posting it is not allowed.

I just saw a policewoman on the ground being attacked by the mob. Sorry, I cannot show it to you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimmybcool said:

Have you already convicted the cop?  I for one want a thorough investigation.   Since he has already been arrested apparently they think he broke a law so a trial.  if they find him guilty THEN I want him doing serious time.  But hey, let's back up the truck and have a trial first?  Don't ya think?

This is not a courtroom. I've seen enough - capital punishment for the knee guy and life for the other 3.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Mama Noodle said:

Check out antifa stealing ar15 from cop car guy. 

Those people are not really a force.They are merely the "woke" folks who have access to a can of spray paint. That movement's going nowhere. All it has done is provide a very scanty justification for much more dangerous folks to enter the arena to supposedly combat them.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

Gonna be more than that after today. Theres already been 2 dead cops I believe and now there's a video going around social media of a white male being beaten to death by a literal mob of black men with skateboards and rocks, and then robbing his unconscious body. Absolutely infuriating. These are not protests, these are organized and funded attacks. 

This is what the liberal media have been pushing for last few years and they are getting it now, 100-fold. Horrible. 

Id love to post video of what's going on but apparently thats against forum rules. 

This is not what the liberal media has been pushing. The liberal media has been pushing ads for pharmaceutical companies. They fill thespaces in between with content people arewilling to watch until the next pharmaceutical ad comes on.

25 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

Gonna be more than that after today. Theres already been 2 dead cops I believe and now there's a video going around social media of a white male being beaten to death by a literal mob of black men with skateboards and rocks, and then robbing his unconscious body. Absolutely infuriating. These are not protests, these are organized and funded attacks. 

This is what the liberal media have been pushing for last few years and they are getting it now, 100-fold. Horrible. 

Id love to post video of what's going on but apparently thats against forum rules. 

What sort of twisted animal responds to the above comment with a laughter emoji?

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

A conspiracy post has been removed. 

A with a link to an unapproved social media account has been removed:

18) Social Media content is not to be used as  source material unless it is from a recognized or approved news media source,  the source of any such material (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube  etc.) should always be shown.

5 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

Man do you really believe this? Get on social media and LOOK at what's happening. 

I've got good news for you and bad news. The bad news is these folks primarily stem from universities that have been teaching bullshiit for the past 10-15 years. The good news is that contrived ideology is going to disappear as REAL issues come to the fore. Which you may not like either.

Who's doing the real looting?

As nobody in the mainstream US media

wants to admit, looting is a regular and

highly organized ruling-class activity in

the US. The recent bipartisan $2.2 trillion

coronavirus pandemic corporate bailout

(passed with only a pittance of relief for

the nation’s working-class majority)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Police brutality is a terrible and unforgivable thing, and those found blatantly guilty should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Bear in mind that this line of work is going to attract every psycho who wishes to to have a licence by which to throw his weight around ! Of course there will be decent men, but weed out the psychos !

• Like 2

Department of Safety Commissioner John Harrington said they are contact-tracing the arrested and added that an investigation is underway about white nationalist groups posting online to encourage their members to use the protests as a cover to create chaos. He said some of the 40 arrests made in the Twin Cities Friday night were of people linked to white supremacist groups and organized crime.

https://www.courthousenews.com/minnesota-officials-link-arrested-looters-to-white-supremacist-groups/

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, rooster59 said:

We are under assault," Walz, a first-term governor elected from Minnesota's Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party, told a briefing on Saturday. "Order needs to be restored. ... We will use our full strength of goodness and righteousness to make sure this ends."

7 hours ago, rooster59 said:

In many places, it appears the violence is planned, organized and driven by anarchic and left extremist groups - far-left extremist groups ... many of whom travel from outside the state to promote violence," U.S. Attorney William Barr said in a statement.

I’d say it was mainly very angry people tired of perceived racist policing myself. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

A few things to mention here regardless of the sensitivities of some as it needs saying. Firstly, the cop involved in this incident should be done for manslaughter as I doubt he vindictively intended to kill the guy. Secondly, the guy that died had recreational drugs in his system according to the coroner's autopsy ... so lots of bets are off here, especially if he had underlying conditions to boot too. Thirdly, it is not now about this guy's death, the rioting and looting is just an excuse for anarchy and getting a new large screen TV as usual with these types, plus it's been high-jacked by the lefty bleeding hearts agenda brigade. As far as I'm concerned, these people lost all legitimacy once they started a wanton orgy of violence and disorder. Looters should be shot as looting and lawlessness is not the answer. Society has become far too feral now everywhere.

Edited by Brigand
Typos
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This is how the police arrest someone for allegedly using counterfeit money in a purchase?  Boggles the mind how they would treat a suspected murderer.  And, they had to change their story once the video came out.  Really, no excuse whatsoever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tazman2010 said:

It is kicking off in Columbus Ohio right now as well.  A congresswoman has just been pepper sprayed.  Looks like the US is melting down over a long fueled racial inequity divide.  Maybe that Civil War people predicted a few years back will end up taking shape.  I surely hope not.

Oh you don’t think being forced to stay inside for a couple months and now summer weather is upon places like Columbus and Minneapolis and NYC etc and some people are simply bored and want to join in ANYTHING that lets groups or can’t control groups isn’t a big factor in all of this? Then there is the CNN factor too adding to all this. 

• Like 1