Forgot 3 months reporting

6 hours ago, thailand49 said:

My was due May 5th, although like everyone I was given until July 31st, once the lock down was over and I heard Jomtien immigration was pretty much empty I took a ride down got my temperature taken at the door handed a number 5 minutes later I was back in the car.  I think it was quicker than making a post here?????

Yes, no need to wait 'till July 1 when they may be busy.

I did mine last week (first time in 10 years as I normally travel overseas for business every week) and now future ones I can do online.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brianthainess said:

93871744_3136300019726724_7986921815001792512_n.png.1faa45c353cb8645a66fe3e9fb8a66ba.png.104f6017004da083a22bff7d7d5a25fc.png.6f065d4617e960c7527178f93eaa14a9.png

What i still fail to understand Is why my sub IO that ONLY does 90 day reports is still open and nothing said to me on not having to report 2 weeks ago, and why they don't have this sign up outside. just saying.

They might only do 90 day reports for you but you will probably find that they are involved in other Immigration matters such as arresting and deporting illegal immigrants, which hopefully doesn’t apply to you.

That is something that happens at the very small office I attend and they also didn’t seem to be aware of the suspension of the requirement to report.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, benlatu18 said:

I need some reassurance because I get nervous about this kind of stuff. I arrived March 15th so my 90 day report is due on June 15th but I don't have to do it because of the amnesty, correct? The next report will likely be in 3 months time from June 15th.

I ask this because some people have stated that they have done the report anyway so why didn't the IO tell them they didn't have to do it?

because its not worth the trouble ,takes just as long to do it as to tell you not to bother .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kinnock said:

Yes, no need to wait 'till July 1 when they may be busy.

I did mine last week (first time in 10 years as I normally travel overseas for business every week) and now future ones I can do online.

I tried for the first time online before I went down in May,  just to see what would happen because I heard some have problems I logged on filled out the form I did it on a holiday the next day I got an email telling me " refuse " so I drove down as noted thinking it was because they had it in the system I had to show my bank book or something?  I ask the guy why and showed him the print out he just said because when you return from overseas the next 90 report can't be done online since then I've been told totally untrue because many of told me they leave all the time and when they return do it online?  Nevertheless no problem I was there 5 minutes come August I will try online again and if refuse I just drive down in and out again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DavisH said:

Announcement to clarify when people should do their 90-day report. Some may be due to do it July 1st, so I' assuming there may be some clarification late June. 

Reports are not required until after July 31st. Nobody will need to do one on July 1st.

They will not do an announcement until it is decided the ministerial notice will not be extended again and that will not be known until late July.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thailand49 said:

I tried for the first time online before I went down in May,  just to see what would happen because I heard some have problems I logged on filled out the form I did it on a holiday the next day I got an email telling me " refuse " so I drove down as noted thinking it was because they had it in the system I had to show my bank book or something?  I ask the guy why and showed him the print out he just said because when you return from overseas the next 90 report can't be done online since then I've been told totally untrue because many of told me they leave all the time and when they return do it online?  Nevertheless no problem I was there 5 minutes come August I will try online again and if refuse I just drive down in and out again.

Interesting.  I tried before I did it myself at Immigration, and it failed for me to too, but I was told your first report needs to be at the office, then future reports can be on line.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kinnock said:

Interesting.  I tried before I did it myself at Immigration, and it failed for me to too, but I was told your first report needs to be at the office, then future reports can be on line.

This was what I was noted by many I've been in the system for years 15 in fact so I'm not sure what the real answer is for sure I will try again in August online to see what happens if not I have no problem going it isn't that big of a deal going.

• Like 1