jet ski launch hua hin

mikeyjj

On 5/31/2020 at 8:40 PM, moose7117 said:

i reside just past Hua Hin and a local, American, has two jet ski's, on a road legal and tax paid trailer which was provided by shop.

The key, as I was led to believe when I tried to get my (2nd hand) trailer registered, is to buy one from a shop that is approved to build and sell street legal trailers.  If you're buying 2nd hand, stick to a trailer that already has plates and paperwork.  Getting a trailer registered after the fact is a minefield.  Of course, your mileage may vary, depending on the area you live in and which office of the DLT you deal with.

And don't buy a wooden trailer...  Like you see at so many places the Thai tourist speedboats park.  Unless you're just hauling it from the parking lot to the adjacent boat ramp.

9 hours ago, darrendsd said:

Wow 6 years? Sooo long

You're from NW London? Ohhh you must be so hard then

Who offered to sort you out? I said the Jet Ski guys hopefully would and hopefully they will

You're obviously a clown so let's hope you crash your silly Jet Ski and then get a good slap off the Jet Ski guys

Lol sorry old man it ain’t going to happen so if you want me to get a slap you better come and do it yourself ! but we all know that ain’t going to happen your scared of your own shadow and been bullied your whole life by the sounds of it so unless your going to step up and do something shut up and come off my post you sad bitter old man 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pilotman said:

You lost any helpful advice and constructive ideas many will give you with that last comment.  If you have lived here for 6 years, you should know that 'a few  skinny Thai guys' with baseball bats, a few machetes  and the odd .38,  will quickly change your mind.   As for living in NW London, so what? Seen it all?  What is the "all" that you have seen then?

Good luck, for as someone else wrote, by your attitude displayed here, you are going to need it. 

I already got advice from 2 helpful guys in my inbox not everyone is old and bitter, yeah Iv been here six years and never once been scared of Thai guys they have bats guns and knives lol so what you don’t think I ain’t seen all of that growing up on London ? These people will only try that stuff with you if they think they can get away with it ! I’m not a victim never have been and never will be 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, mikeyjj said:

Lol sorry old man it ain’t going to happen so if you want me to get a slap you better come and do it yourself ! but we all know that ain’t going to happen your scared of your own shadow and been bullied your whole life by the sounds of it so unless your going to step up and do something shut up and come off my post you sad bitter old man 

I go in Double Kiss on Soi 94 - when the bars re open come and see me

From NW London and seen it all ???????????????????????????? Do you realize how pathetic you sound?

Been here 6 years - so what? I've been here nearly 15 years but what does it matter unless you think that being here for 6 years makes you a know all - actually you do don't you

Get back on your silly Jet Ski and stop being a knob

2 hours ago, mikeyjj said:

I already got advice from 2 helpful guys in my inbox not everyone is old and bitter, yeah Iv been here six years and never once been scared of Thai guys they have bats guns and knives lol so what you don’t think I ain’t seen all of that growing up on London ? These people will only try that stuff with you if they think they can get away with it ! I’m not a victim never have been and never will be 

Actually a lot of 'these guys' will shoot you in anger and not even think about whether they'll get away with it or not. You're not in London now. 

Change that attitude or we'll be reading about your tragic end on here before too long. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mikeyjj said:

but you are a victim, a victim of your own hubris, ignorance and self justification. As I wrote previously, good luck. Just glad that I don't know you from Adam.  I bet you're a laugh a minute, with your stories of your 'hard London upbringing'.   Okay, I have said enough on this post and tried to give you some useful advice.  I'm done with it now. 

• Haha 1