Government/Employer furlough/aid for unemployment due to Covid-19

I am interested in hearing about the latest on what thai people are entitled to regarding receiving wages and government aid due to unemployment or loss of working hours due to covid-19.

A friend of mine seems to think his wife who works as a supervisor for a 4* + rooftop hotel bar is receiving something around 80% of her usual salary even though she is not working now. He is under the impression the government is paying some or all of this. I am also aware of the aid money available to people but am not sure exactly who qualifies for what.

My wife is working as a manager of a nightlife entertainment venue and i know she pays tax and has social security etc... However her salary has been cut significantly and she has only been paid for a couple of days she has gone to work to help with renovations and other administration work. 

I have done some research but am finding conflicting answers can anyone advise me as to how much she might roughly be entitled to? From her employer and from the government. Her base salary is 35,000 a month. 

I very much doubt your friends wife is receiving any money from the government and certainly not 80% of her salary. The only support available is the 5000THB/month but we don't know any one who has received this.

My wife works for a teaching agency and has been on half pay since Feb and has only been working as required. Today she starts back at the office full time, but still on half pay. This did not go down to well but what can you do.

There has been no financial aid for those working in tax paying jobs and even a payment holiday from the car finance company was denied, so i can imagine many of the so called middle class families that are not working are doing it quite tough.

There is a Thai law that allows companies to withhold 25% If I remember correctly which is one of the stupidest things I've heard, but it was certainly not half. If they're going to have a law like that then they need a law than cuts all payments, car, rent, food, etc. I would be interested to learn about the money someone could receive to help during this crisis as my lady friend had her salary cut 25%(5000 baht) She only makes 20k.