Ministry issues guidelines for massage parlours before reopening on Monday

webfact

6 hours ago, LukKrueng said:

I have so many comments about those relations I don't even know where to begin...

A good place to start would be, what a shame the ministry didn't tell massage shops until after they had already opened, sorry thats a mistake the ministry didnt tell,  my Mrs with multiple shops is picking it up word and mouth.

This the exact reason nobody listens to anything and just gets on as they think best, with the best will in the world i don't see to many customers asking for the QR code to register there arrival and  departure.

One extremely legit massage shop in Pattaya whose customers are definitely not the happy ending crowd (not that there's anything wrong with that) has elected not to open.   Management felt that revenue would not cover expenses.   

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Quickmill said:

I don't see the big problem here, basically are simple and already in force hygiene and cleaning rules/behavior in the "regular" massage parlor or Spa, the only difference is the temperature check, and the mask, obviously the big room with many seats will be penalized, but this is mostly in tourist area and actually i don't think there will be soon a flock of tourists.

The small foot massage shop or a simple small massage shop will be penalized as well, but honestly, do you think that people are spasmodically waiting to get their foot massage again?

I think it' will be more give the opportunity to people to back to work....but how many are going to reopen, not because the difficult to respect the "restriciton"??

I can just imagine undercover police policing parlours ,more likely businesse as usual as it can be,with fewer customers .I would still go to get a good foot massage 

On 6/1/2020 at 8:57 AM, Darksidedude said:

they should not open period, until this CV is done and dusted i for sure wouldn't go to one well maybe a foot massage but thats it

Just because you wouldn't go for a massage doesn't mean the rest of us have to suffer (back pain, neck pain, other pain...)

My wife's friend owns two spa and beauty shops and she was telling me on Saturday that treatment is by appointment only and absolutely no foreigners allowed.

This is the second time that she has mentioned that and I asked her why, to which she replied she was afraid of Covid-19 from foreigners. I argued that all foreigners that are here have been here for several weeks now. She was adamant - No foreigners.

Just now, petedk said:

My wife's friend owns two spa and beauty shops and she was telling me on Saturday that treatment is by appointment only and absolutely no foreigners allowed.

This is the second time that she has mentioned that and I asked her why, to which she replied she was afraid of Covid-19 from foreigners. I argued that all foreigners that are here have been here for several weeks now. She was adamant - No foreigners.

I hope she goes bust.

• Haha 1