Night of violence across America leaves streets scarred, outrage simmering

webfact

2 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Only the black community can actually fix what is broken with in it. 

Thats kind of like saying that the arab community is the only thing that can fix extremism, which I agree with sort-of. 

Something has to be done to stimulate ecumenic growth and responsibility in impoverished communities, otherwise it'll always be drugs, crime, and prison. 

1 minute ago, Mama Noodle said:

Thats kind of like saying that the arab community is the only thing that can fix extremism, which I agree with sort-of. 

Something has to be done to stimulate ecumenic growth and responsibility in impoverished communities, otherwise it'll always be drugs, crime, and prison. 

The violence in their neighborhoods is the biggest problem. Low house prices, low amounts of property taxes leading to poorly funded schools. Look at some hoods and you see lovely old houses and then you see a price for a mansion fixer upper for like $40,000. You already know what's wrong with it.

The thing is they are as racist as anybody they accuse of being racist. The average working black guy isn't but you don't think the gang bangers aren't completely racist? There are more racist gangbangers then there are racist cops. 

Don't like cops? Neither do I so I do not do the things that bring them around me. I grew up in poor areas and lived in some black ghettos myself. Went to the same schools. 

I would love to see a figure of how many cops were killed by minorities this year. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2