BANGKOK
webfact

Night of violence across America leaves streets scarred, outrage simmering

Posted (edited)

Responding to Looters.  1992 Koreatown Style Los Angeles.  I remembers those days.  They didn’t wait for the police because we were busy getting things thrown at us in other parts of the city.  

Edited by sqwakvfr
Content

On 6/2/2020 at 11:34 AM, rickudon said:

What i find most disturbing is that there have been over 90 attacks on press reporters and cameramen in the last 3 days - mainly by the police. This includes one female reporter who lost an eye to a rubber bullet and another shot in the throat. Many of these attacks were actually caught on film. Some were definitely deliberate. Most of these were clearly identifiable as press and some from well known companies (Reuters, BBC).

Is this a deliberate policy by the police to drive away oversight of their 'peace keeping' operations? 

Maybe not the policy of the police but rather those who the police take their orders from??

I agree, black lives matter, and I think black people can start by not killing each other in such large numbers. After that elephant in the room has been sorted, we can move on to other injustices.