Night of violence across America leaves streets scarred, outrage simmering

webfact

Another black man has been shot dead at Louisville protest. Conveniently all body cams are either not activated or malfunction, just like Breonna's case. Sounds like typical North Korea cover up aren't they. 

They fired the police-in-chief after, laughable the PD knows they did wrong but think fire the murderer could compensate taking away human life, smart! The more scary thing is their brain all working this way, no matter MinneaPD, LouisPD, FergusonPD, Zimmerman, Amy Cooper, McMichael murder pairs, and many many other consciously or subconsciously supremists.

The black restaurant owner was shot dead by police, Odessa Riley, his mother, told CNN her son was killed "for no reason."

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/01/us/louisville-protests-man-shot-dead/index.html

Edited by Coremouse
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

144 cops killed in the line of duty in 2018 and you bring in a comedy routine, real classy.

Where's the outrage over cops being murdered, where's the rioting? Oh no we can't go there... how dare you for comparing the life of Floyd with that of a cop.

Yeah after all what is the life of one black man worth in your eyes to that of a cop. The prejudice is showing strong on this thread.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, riclag said:

The right and some others,  just recently had a protest on a lock down ,its financially ruining them! Some on the right were  carrying firearms (legal to carry in that state) The result...

Recently ,my country just experienced watching a sick serial abuser stuff out the life of a man while his fellow officers helped.

Subsequently, many protests took place around the country and you know the rest! 

Whats the difference between the two! The difference was looting ,mayhem,destruction of property, assaults ,resulting in arrests and many many injuries. I don't even know if people died as a result of these riots.

Have you ever heard of martin luther king! He was against violence and rioting to achieve recognition of injustices 

You cannot justify it but you can understand why it is happening.

In Luther King's days, maybe the protestors were actually listened to, or at least given a little more consideration to their cause.

If governments dont listen, then of course the style of rioting will get more violent and destructive.

With this Corona BS, to many laws and decisions have been made on the fly.

The people have had zero say in the decision making.

Authorities are using it both as an excuse for sloppy service and a reason to get away with nearly anything.

I wonder how many of these rioters would not have taken part so heavily had the Corona restrictions and lockdown not sent them over the edge.

A lot of these folks have really been minimum wage slaves for to long.

And the rulers expect us to believe that as slaves we should consider ourselves lucky to be working? 

Yeah right.

A lot of these people never had money to vacation, let alone travel internationally.

To them, they have nothing to do with China and it may as well be another universe away. 

Trade figures and sanctions dont mean squat to them.

Next we have a president that announces this China "WuFlu" and because of this, life must stop for everyone.

We cannot work, cannot earn a living, cannot visit family.

Heแ, we cant even go outside and must cower in fear, behind closed doors for months on end.

Its lunacy.

And all that had to happen was to quarantine the sick..only.

NOT every soul on Earth.

With education, loud campaigns, and some policing it could have been manageable.

No, what we are seeing now is all on the "decision makers" that got us where we are now.

They can lie in their beds now. 

Edited by pookondee
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Throatwobbler said:

Yeah after all what is the life of one black man worth in your eyes to that of a cop. The prejudice is showing strong on this thread.

Again 144 cops killed with no rioting, you don't think many of the murdered cops were black, Asian or Latino.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

ANTIFA using that terrible tragedy as an excuse. Those cops should all have been arrested very early which might have helped. No one can believe attacking and looting is anything but criminality urged on by social media - send in the troops and squash it NOW. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

ANTIFA using that terrible tragedy as an excuse. Those cops should all have been arrested very early which might have helped. No one can believe attacking and looting is anything but criminality urged on by social media - send in the troops and squash it NOW. 

Army shooting protesters, dead bodies on the street, yeah that will calm it down lol.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/31/2020 at 6:46 PM, fasteddie said:

What a country, violent to the core, the American Nightmare!

Come to my house in the USA.  Live with my family for awhile.  Then we can go downtown and hobnob with the folks who want to tear it all down. 

Have you lived in the USA for a time?  Do you know the values of the common people (us)?  We generally only kill people who deserve it. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Damrongsak said:

Come to my house in the USA.  Live with my family for awhile.  Then we can go downtown and hobnob with the folks who want to tear it all down. 

Have you lived in the USA for a time?  Do you know the values of the common people (us)?  We generally only kill people who deserve it. 

Too many guns, too many bible bashing bigots in the USA. We let go all of those puritans and sent them to America, bit like the convicts to Australia.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:
1 hour ago, MaxYakov said:

President Trump just made a national speech. He promised he would do what it takes, US military and all to get the unlawfulness stopped. The rule of law seemed to me the primary focus of his speech. He is going to be accused of taking dictatorial action. If that's what it takes, that's what it takes, IMHO.

You should read up what the ‘rule of law’ has to say about deploying the Military against US citizens.

Trump will do nothing other than play hide and tweet.

Are you sure, Kuhn Chomper?  Chomp on this: I just heard an emergency broadcast message being broadcast on KSFO AM 560 (internet streamed), San Francisco, interrupting the current program underway and announcing an 8PM curfew in San Francisco to take effect immediately.

Edited by MaxYakov

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

I watched part of it, I can laugh at it. But it doesn't belong here, bad timing.

The only truth you're going to find anymore that isn't captured on video is dressed up as comedy, sarcasm, irony. Don't look for the truth on the news. There you'll find only narratives.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

The medical examiner's preliminary report said Floyd had "other significant conditions," including "arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease, a fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use. 

cause of death : bad apples

Edited by Opl

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Jokin' right?

People now are too scared to do anything because if they do they might be charged with a crime themselves, and in any case, IMO, people are so obsessed with their phone they don't care much about what happens around them.

Personally, I wouldn't do anything because the bad guys are bigger, stronger and more aggressive than myself, and I don't want to be beaten up for getting involved.

No that's not what I meant at all,

I was brought up with in the Greek American culture, in my couture behavior like that was unacceptable , no one had to stop me from behaving like that, I stopped myself, because i knew that if I wanted to be accepted, and respected  by my community, my family , I needed to behave in way that was acceptable to my community, and my family. 

It is really as simple as that, Men live up to, or down to expectations. Communal culture sets those expectations. 

Part of Police culture needs to change, but so does part of the inner city black community couture. 

The first step to resolving a problem is identifying it. Unless of course we don't think that looting is a problem, or that it is not an indication of a greater  underlying problem. 

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He was just an excuse. When it's a white person killed by cops in the US the world doesn't protest.

Genuine protestors don't burn buildings and loot stores.

Lord knows how the 2A’ers are going to rise up against a tyrannical government when the day comes! 

Are they simply going to open carry all the way to the White House and politely ask incumbent to leave? 555

• Like 1

On 6/1/2020 at 9:20 AM, Eric Loh said:

I read that black people are three times more likely to be killed by police than white people. Is that true? Seem human rights abuse to me. No. 

I think a lot of socio-economic factors beyond race need to be considered.

1 hour ago, samran said:

Lord knows how the 2A’ers are going to rise up against a tyrannical government when the day comes! 

Are they simply going to open carry all the way to the White House and politely ask incumbent to leave? 555

No, they will wait to the next elections and vote him out 

6 hours ago, Berkshire said:

"White nationalist group posing as antifa called for violence on Twitter"

"A Twitter account claiming to belong to a national “antifa” organization and pushing violent rhetoric related to ongoing protests has been linked to the white nationalist group Identity Evropa, according to a Twitter spokesperson."

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/twitter-takes-down-washington-protest-disinformation-bot-behavior-n1221456

Guess all the photos are wrong too?  come on...

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I don’t think it helps to talk about the police like that.

Police are scum?  if your house is ever burgled or your wife raped tell that to the officers who come to your rescue.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Police are scum?  if your house is ever burgled or your wife raped tell that to the officers who come to your rescue.

You mean the guys that take your statement after the fact? Yes, they are largely scum. Some ofthem are good but they work within a toxic system.

• Sad 1

Just now, lannarebirth said:

You mean the guys that take your statement after the fact? Yes, they are largely scum. Some ofthem are good but they work within a toxic system.

Police might not be perfect but try living in a world without them. The vast majority, I still believe, are sound and calling them scum is vile hypocrisy.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Police might not be perfect but try living in a world without them. The vast majority, I still believe, are sound and calling them scum is vile hypocrisy.  

It's not hypocrisy to call most of them scum and to say some of them are decent working within a corrupt system.

• Sad 1