BANGKOK
webfact

20 Thais back from UK have high fever, rushed to hospital

Why were they RUSHED to hospital. Did they have an urgent medical condition as well as the high fever? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ketyo said:

Why were they RUSHED to hospital. Did they have an urgent medical condition as well as the high fever? 

Ian Rush was driving, new career.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

So then..........so far

ZERO of them have tested positive for Covid...........  

😃😃😃

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, RR2020 said:

So then..........so far

ZERO of them have tested positive for Covid...........  

😃😃😃

People got so brainwashed they forgot there are other ilnesses other than Covid

• Like 2

On 6/1/2020 at 7:30 PM, SantiSuk said:

I have this vision in my head of masses of ThaiV members going to there deathbeds sometime long into the future whenever their time is up muttering as their dying phrase "The Thai government lied to us about Covid"😀

That could be completely avoided if the government would be open with some of the data ThaiV members have been asking for (I'll defer to Dr. Tuner's apt questions as a good set of such, but I have a couple myself). Then, if no lying, I'll join you in accusing the naysayers of supporting conspiracy theories. 

• Like 1

One hopes they realise that eating Chilli makes your body temperature rise...........lots of things make your body temperature rise, its not just illness and its not just Covid.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anton9 said:

People got so brainwashed they forgot there are other ilnesses other than Covid

Most Coronavirus are completely dead by the end July each year.

One hopes that Covid-19 will follow the same pattern, and be pretty much eliminated from most of the world by the end of July.  just like SARS was in 2003

• Like 2

a thai woman i know who worked as a carer in a london  care home appears to have passed on due to covid she was in her 50s

• Sad 1

It's just the way they are portraying this at present, zero local transmissions and infected Thai's from abroad coming back. It was the same before the flight ban and foreign tourists spreading it around, even worse was breaking it down to Thai and foreign.

It seems like an excuse to keep the borders closed and open them up to China only.

• Thanks 1

One returnee from Kuwait and one from Russia today are the only new Covid-19 cases.

So still ZERO of those RUSHED........repeat RUSHED...........repeat explosive headline RUSHED..........to hospital from the flight from the UK.

Mmmmmmm............

• Like 2

18 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

It's just the way they are portraying this at present, zero local transmissions and infected Thai's from abroad coming back. It was the same before the flight ban and foreign tourists spreading it around, even worse was breaking it down to Thai and foreign.

It seems like an excuse to keep the borders closed and open them up to China only.

Shooosh. Not supposed to say that out loud. 

On 6/1/2020 at 9:38 AM, transam said:

Don't you ever get tired of your lefty stuff.?...Gawd....🤒

It is somewhat disingenuous to insult and attempt to pigeonhole someone for having a different view to yours.

Does the make you a "righty"?

If he genuinely believes it is so, why not discuss it intelligently with him? Pointing out where you think that he is wrong. Then he will have the opportunity to discuss what he believes.

Or is it that the "right" are incapable of reasoned discussion?

Do you think people are born to the left and to the right? What are you thinking?

People believe what they believe. If you think that he is wrong, explain to him why you think that he is wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bruno123 said:

It is somewhat disingenuous to insult and attempt to pigeonhole someone for having a different view to yours.

Does the make you a "righty"?

If he genuinely believes it is so, why not discuss it intelligently with him? Pointing out where you think that he is wrong. Then he will have the opportunity to discuss what he believes.

Or is it that the "right" are incapable of reasoned discussion?

Do you think people are born to the left and to the right? What are you thinking?

People believe what they believe. If you think that he is wrong, explain to him why you think that he is wrong.

When you have been on this forum a bit longer, and read the stuff I have read over a loooong period, then you might understand my post. OK...😚

8 new cases.

5 returnees from UAE

2 from Kuwait

1 from India

0 from UK  (yes,  ZERO)

All returnees are tested on Day 5 of quarantine.  Therefore as its now 6 days since the 20 from the UK arrived and were RUSHED - RUSHED  - RUSHED to hospital, one can assume none of them so far have Covid-19.   Next test will be after 12 days I do believe.

• Like 1