Phone credit reducing everyday

9 hours ago, seancbk said:

I am going to AIS at the first opportunity, last month I got 15GB for 499 THB (plus tax etc).   This month the highest on offer in the MyAIS app was 8GB for the same price.  But they sent me an SMS offer for the 15GB package but when I clicked on it the whole thing was in Thai with no indication how to buy it.
So I ended up just paying for the 8GB package and missing out out on 7GB more for the same price.

The 499 baht + VAT 50 GB Next G package, that auto-renews for three months, also includes unlimited Super WiFi and unlimited data usage for Zoom and Office 365.

Which package you choose would depend on your intended usage.

48 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

It is completely erroneous anyway. I know that you can have at least five AIS SIM in your name, as I have five AIS SIMs. They don't care, it's all revenue.

It's a moot point anyway, since the offer has expired.

I asked, as some countries have a short code, example #132# and a list of numbers registered to that ID/Passport is listed -ONLY for that SIM's Telco.

This system is actually convenient for the subscriber too.

On 6/1/2020 at 8:32 AM, ellathai said:

recently l noticed my phone credit is reducing 10 baht everyday and l have no idea why, could someone  explain to me why this is happening and how to stop it.

"... could someone  explain to me why this is happening..."

Yes, the phone company can, call them and ask!

2 hours ago, ravip said:

I asked, as some countries have a short code, example #132# and a list of numbers registered to that ID/Passport is listed -ONLY for that SIM's Telco.

This system is actually convenient for the subscriber too.

I have no idea as to what you are referring.

I am writing concerning data packages.

11 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

Did you try the codes yourself? No you didn't as I see you don't use True from post#2 but use DTAC? The op is about True.

I did codes for True and my balance has never gone down since. I also have DTAC and phoned their support and told them to turn off the deductions and give me my money back. Balance never gone down again on DTAC either.

Yes, I did use the codes to block unsollicited messages and it was succesful as I did not get any unwanted SMS anymore but still my credit kept eroding.

As you confirmed with your reply, this practice of allowing unsollicited messages for which you are charged is not limited to True but I also experienced it with my dTac unlimited package.

15 hours ago, ravip said:

I would not tell them you are a member 

When they insert your ID/Passport number in to their system, wouldn't it bring up all the numbers registered?

AHA   Good point...maybe can find a shop that will give you the promo or a friend to get you a new sim?

On 6/5/2020 at 3:01 AM, ChakaKhan said:

AHA   Good point...maybe can find a shop that will give you the promo or a friend to get you a new sim?

Is there something not computing for you? It doesn't matter as to how many SIM you have.

No need to jump through hoops. 

Promo has already finished. Now it is no longer unlimited.

But you can find 8-10 Mbps Unlimited SIM packages that last for a year for under 2000 baht on-line.

On 6/6/2020 at 3:33 AM, Bruno123 said:

Is there something not computing for you? It doesn't matter as to how many SIM you have.

No need to jump through hoops. 

Promo has already finished. Now it is no longer unlimited.

But you can find 8-10 Mbps Unlimited SIM packages that last for a year for under 2000 baht on-line.

I like jumping thru hoops--as the thais prefer to use the hula method

Thanks for being so concerned about me, even though Im not even in LOS, no need any Sims

I appreciate you taking your time out to give me the solution of a problem I DIDNT have.

So much for trying to assist a fellow ,member, guess its off to the temple to make merit for my sins!

Ill be sure to hit you up when Im in town as you seem to have all the answers, now you can solve covid too

On 6/1/2020 at 9:06 AM, Digitalbanana said:

I had this with True before, all I did was :

Cancel SPAM SMS:
Dial *137 select 9 for ENG and 2 (cancel) or 3 (cancel) or 4 (cancel ALL SPAM!)

I also had it with DTAC and I phoned support and told them to switch it off and demanded a refund, which they gave me.

Thank You

Did this on my phone and wife phone ,been 5 days now and no credit deducted.