BANGKOK
dddave

Lazada Payment Options

For the last 2 weeks, COD has been the only payment option Lazada has shown as available; all other options: Credit/Debit card, ATM, ect. shaded out.  Have others experienced this or is there perhaps a problem with my account?

Sounds like an issue your end as we have used card and COD in the last two weeks. Most recent by card two days ago.

• Like 2

I don't know about that as I nearly always pay with cash.

However last week I had an order delivered not by the usual Kerry people , but by Best and as I was keeping an eye using the tracker on their website, I felt as if it should have been delivered already, so after 2 days my wife phoned the number of the delivery guy and lo and behold, he told her he had been phoning her for two days, After 4 days it gets returned. The guy was using the wrong number for whatever reason, but it appears things have certainly gone awry in Lazada the last month.

I bought last week and all options were available. COD is maybe the only options for a particular product or vendor, is it all products?

Is It maybe a setting you have applied to your account, are you using website or app ?

I use COD all the time, Kerry were great at deliveries 

Now they use some other company Bangkok to Cha Am 9 days, guess who took the goods back with them

• Like 2

I just used online bank payment and also Lazada wallet (easiest).

• Like 1

The very opposite. With C19 in mind, Lazada have been encouraging the use of on-line payments as a way or reducing person-to-person contacts.

22 minutes ago, MJKT2014 said:

I just used online bank payment and also Lazada wallet (easiest).

Lazada wallet is not available for non Thais.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Malawi said:

Lazada wallet is not available for non Thais.

OK, I haven't checked latest. Its easy enough to set up and be independent using a reliable Thai partners ID to establish a wallet nevertheless and is how I use wallet. Better than not having a wallet imho, but ymmv.

Credit card was ok Thursday, i can't remember the last time i saw the Cash on delivery option

Just purchased stuff again. Use my Kasikorn K+ account as officially cannot top up your wallet.... but I top that up sometimes by buying something and cancelling it right away!!! 😏😏😏😏😷😷😷😷

I only use COD, then it's not my loss when something never turns up. Which happens regularly.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Thanks everybody.  Looks like a problem on my end if CC/Debit is still available to others.  Odd as I have never had a disputed payment.  

55 minutes ago, dddave said:

Thanks everybody.  Looks like a problem on my end if CC/Debit is still available to others.  Odd as I have never had a disputed payment.  

Have you checked with your bank to make sure your CC/Debit card is authorized for online payments? I remember I had to do something special at the ATM machine before my card could be used for online payments.

It depends on the seller, some sellers disable the cards option since Lazada charge a processing fee