Lazada Payment Options

dddave

For the last 2 weeks, COD has been the only payment option Lazada has shown as available; all other options: Credit/Debit card, ATM, ect. shaded out.  Have others experienced this or is there perhaps a problem with my account?

I don't know about that as I nearly always pay with cash.

However last week I had an order delivered not by the usual Kerry people , but by Best and as I was keeping an eye using the tracker on their website, I felt as if it should have been delivered already, so after 2 days my wife phoned the number of the delivery guy and lo and behold, he told her he had been phoning her for two days, After 4 days it gets returned. The guy was using the wrong number for whatever reason, but it appears things have certainly gone awry in Lazada the last month.

I bought last week and all options were available. COD is maybe the only options for a particular product or vendor, is it all products?

Is It maybe a setting you have applied to your account, are you using website or app ?

2 hours ago, Malawi said:

Lazada wallet is not available for non Thais.

OK, I haven't checked latest. Its easy enough to set up and be independent using a reliable Thai partners ID to establish a wallet nevertheless and is how I use wallet. Better than not having a wallet imho, but ymmv.

55 minutes ago, dddave said:

Thanks everybody.  Looks like a problem on my end if CC/Debit is still available to others.  Odd as I have never had a disputed payment.  

Have you checked with your bank to make sure your CC/Debit card is authorized for online payments? I remember I had to do something special at the ATM machine before my card could be used for online payments.