ALFUSIN

WHIER

Actually I am surprised ypu even found Alfusin here as it is not registered for sale in Thailand. No brand of alfuzisin is.

However there are lixally made branda of Doxazosin available and this is in same family of drugs. Ask your doctor if you can switch to Doxazosin.

4 hours ago, glegolo said:

I personally just now is on mediciation and I am eating:;

Doxazosin 4 mg (DOZA-4)cost 1 baht per tablett....

This is Alfazusin....  and this is Thailand,

great. isn´t it??

glegolo

Photo of packaging please?

5 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Actually I am surprised ypu even found Alfusin here as it is not registered for sale in Thailand. No brand of alfuzisin is.

However there are lixally made branda of Doxazosin available and this is in same family of drugs. Ask your doctor if you can switch to Doxazosin.

But Sheryl, it was thanks to you that I even bothered to look around. You urged me to exchange the expensive stuff that my doctor ordinated for my prostate. So I went to the best pharmacy we have here in Chaiyaphum, and found DOXA-4 and also the cheaper verion of Finasteride., And I must thank you again so much for your great support for this. I went, thanks to you, from a monthly cost from 3.200 baht down to 620 baht..

glegolo

DOZA-4 mg.jpg

Harifin - 5 Finasteride 5 mg.jpg

• Like 1

As explained Doxazosin and alfazosin are in the same chemical family and tteat the same condition but they are not the exact same drug.

Thete are locally made brands of Doxazosin. Thete are no locally made brands of Alfazosin.

On 6/1/2020 at 11:04 AM, glegolo said:

I personally just now is on mediciation and I am eating:;

Doxazosin 4 mg (DOZA-4)cost 1 baht per tablett....

This is Alfazusin....  and this is Thailand,

great. isn´t it??

glegolo

Thank you !

On 6/1/2020 at 11:19 AM, Sheryl said:

Hi Sheryl, I take Alfusin (I think you mean Alfuzosin?). I've been taking it for about 5 years. It's readily available in Thailand. I take 10 mg. XL which is time-released.

They only have one brand in Thailand, made in France by Sanofi. It's about 750-800 for a 30-day supply.

Those recommending another medicine....keep in mind that medicine Doxazosin has side-effects including lowering blood pressure and is not time-released.

On 6/3/2020 at 1:41 AM, twocatsmac said:

Fascino will tell you they don’t have or stock them depending whether they have an actual chemist working in the shop, or just brain dead shop girls

22 hours ago, Sheryl said:

That is the imported brand. He asked for less expensive locally made of which there isn't one

True, but now anyone can take the picture into Fascino and they can get it whether or not a pharmacist is present 

1 hour ago, Langsuan Man said:

True, but now anyone can take the picture into Fascino and they can get it whether or not a pharmacist is present 

Here’s what I should have said. 

Id been into fascino a couple times in Udon asking for alfuzosin and 75 mg aspirin. 

Both times met with “no hab”. 

On recommendation I went a different day speaking to the organ grinder and success, as per my above photo. 

Even had the aspirin but it was 80 mg, (not 75 mg as usually available in the uk) my fault for not starting at 50,55,60 mg and so on. lol.

• 2 weeks later...