Just back from immigration

2 hours ago, Max69xl said:

How hard is to visit immigration after 90 days showing 4 signed copies? It takes 30 seconds, and maybe do the 90 days report at the same time. Is your time so valuable? 

I did my 1 year extension at Jomtien last week. I didn't have to sign any documents (or draw a map) other than my batch of copies of this and that. I was out of the office in a few minutes. So, please continue to visit CW or some other office with really ridiculous requirements. 

immigration for me is 40 km away and take 1 1/2 hour in taxi/traffic single way

not everybody lives on walking distance in the city of sin

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Kerryd said:

Jomtien is awesome and, from everything I've read on TV over the years, one of the best offices in the country.

Link to a post by @zoza describing his experience at Jomtien 'the best office in the country'.

They are probably the worst in the country when you apply for a marriage Visa or extension (mainly due to the obnoxious female officer handling those applications).

• Like 1

On 6/1/2020 at 3:30 PM, Isaan Alan said:

What a throwaway comment

If you read it carefully he had done his due diligence - he had health insurance and the rent agreement, copy of housebook, copy of id on their files

They just wanted to add some extra paperwork so he would go to an agent and they get a kickback or they just love adding burdensome and unnecessary bureaucratic rules to make life hard for farangs 

Bight the bullet my son, just pay an agent and think of it as a worthwhile investment in maintaining your sanity................

The dubious Thai Immigration will get their envelope with the celebrative funds in it from the agent and you get to enjoy your life free of these IM XXXXX, well I won’t say it but I am sure you all know what I am implying about most of them.

7 minutes ago, berrec said:

Bight the bullet my son, just pay an agent and think of it as a worthwhile investment in maintaining your sanity................

The dubious Thai Immigration will get their envelope with the celebrative funds in it from the agent and you get to enjoy your life free of these IM XXXXX, well I won’t say it but I am sure you all know what I am implying about most of them.

Lucky he didn't bite the 40.000 THB agent-bullet.  He went back next day after PacificCross had uploaded his policy on the TGIA database (which they had forgotten to do), and got his 1-year extension of stay. 

Note: The strange Statement-3 document did not require any landlord signature or attendance, but was filled in by himself, stating that he was staying at his address (a nonsense document, but seemingly required).

On 6/1/2020 at 4:15 PM, AlfHuy said:

Sorry, do not talk rubbish.

I have done my homework. I have every single document required, copies and even more documents then required.

Have you ever seen the Statement 3 or STM.2 or the Acknowledgement of penalties for a visa overstay-form?

Yes have seen these documents and have supplied them. Is this your first time for a extension of stay.

• Like 1