Remember Your First Kiss?

My first cousin Janice, when we were both around 8 years old.  We kept it up, off and on, until we got to around 14 years, then it could have got out of hand, nearly did, so it stopped. I then 'went out' with her best friend.  Big mistake, it soured our 'cousin relationship' for a good few years.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Just remembered.  Our parents used to leave us on occasion in the evening, without a baby sitter, while they went out  This must have been when we were 12 or 13. How naive were they?   It could so easily have all gone horribly wrong and very nearly did. We could have ended up producing a kid with webbed feet, 6 fingers on each hand and an IQ of a snail.  

No laws against mating with cousins in the west.

You can even get closer than that, and legally mate with your mother's sister.

Edited by BritManToo

Yep, it was my childhood sweetheart, but I was so nervous and took so long to kiss her, that when I did, she said she didn't want to go out with me. Bummer. ????

Years later, when she made it known that she was still interested, I had moved on. ????

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

NO, who do you think i am the memory man, but it was probably from

my mother when i was just a baby.

regards worgeordie

I was going to say like as not from my dad when I was an hour old but then I thought it was the first kiss you applied to a girl .  Or a boy if you were that way inclined or if a girl .....................going now.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, bodga said:

My  Cousin she was 15-16  ish with big  jugs and real pretty,later she took me to an old barn and said I could do anything I wanted to her,sadly I was only about 12-13 and didn't do  much. Often wish i could go back????

Later she got  real  fat but was  quite a  looker when young. Id  post a photo  but wouldn't want her to see it although could  post and then remove it  later........vote  now Y/N

Yeah! That´s bad dude! Getting aroused thinking about what you´ve could have done with your own cousin. I guess some people never reach a level of being considered one of the adults.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Yeah! That´s bad dude! Getting aroused thinking about what you´ve could have done with your own cousin. I guess some people never reach a level of being considered one of the adults.

You should have seen her in her  prime????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1