BANGKOK

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I was about 7 years old, her name was Fransica. I know we played chess together - or lets say we moved those pieces on that board. I don't think I thought about her or that first kiss for at least 30 years. But somehow I still remember. 😉 

Fransica? I doubt.. Francisca? 

• Like 2

Remember Your First Kiss?

yes,  like if it was yesterday 555

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Tarteso said:

Fransica? I doubt.. Francisca? 

The holy nun? Francisca?  Kudos for getting a snog out of her.

Edited by DaLa
Spelling

Posted (edited)

Sorry I don't remember. But I was drunk on a party when I was 14 , maybe something happened, I'm sure it did. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Now first bonks - a bit hazy as I had discovered cider by then. To be honest, the first time I thought I had but was told later I hadn't :cheesy: 

Slightly off topic but I also remember my first Thai ladyboy experience(well I think it was the first but kinda the wheel of fortune when an alkie) which shocked me but glad i realised before the deed was done. There's no red-blooded drinking man who has been here a long time that hasn't mistaken a ladyboy for a lady -  it's justa matter of when did they realize - on noticing extra large hands or waking up the next unable to sit still. 

Never been with a ladyboy, wouldn't want to. Have seen some fairly spectacular ones, several I would not have thought possible.

My GF is unerring, she can pick them from 200 metres away.

I remember almost all the women I have bonked, just wish I could repeat with many of them.

• Like 2

USA, Cleveland Ohio, Age 11. Euclid Beach Park.  On roller coaster in the Tunnel of Love section.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I remember almost all the women I have bonked, just wish I could repeat with many of them.

Me too, but generally once was enough.

I look forward, not back.

Back to the OP,

Moira, age 13 ..... nice Jewish girl from a strict family who wouldn't even use a light switch on Saturday.

Walking back to her place after playing ping-pong at the King Alfred swimming pool in Hove in 1972 (ish).

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

Yes. Pauline K. Two years older than me and a great kisser. Since then I have been known to be complimented on my kissing ability many times.