Spain says will guarantee health safety when opening tourism to foreigners

snoop1130

Spain says will guarantee health safety when opening tourism to foreigners

2020-06-01T084438Z_1_LYNXMPEG501IZ_RTROPTP_3_HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-SPAIN.JPG

FILE PHOTO: A couple takes a selfie while sunbathing on Las Canteras beach as some Spanish provinces are allowed to ease lockdown restrictions during phase two, amid the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, island of Gran Canaria, Spain May 31, 2020. REUTERS/Borja Suarez

MADRID (Reuters) - Spain will guarantee health safety when reopening the country to foreign tourists next month after the coronavirus contagion prompted a three-month closure, industry and tourism minister Reyes Maroto said on Monday.

"This will be our strength," she told Telecinco TV station.

reuters_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Reuters 2020-06-01

• Haha 1

Hey, don't knock the generosity of our hosts, if the Thai Chana system flags you I believe that the C19 test will be free. Whoopee! If you test positive, though, and have to go into quarantine then their generosity might seem less, um,  generous. 

Edited by Guderian

5 minutes ago, Pedrogaz said:

Who can "guarantee" you "health safety". Suppose in a moment of madness I zip over to Spain and get run over and die, has my health safety rally been guaranteed.

Suppose I die from COVID if it reappears there and die, will they guarantee to give me my life back?

RUBBISH.

I don't know ........

I'd rather visit a country offing health safety, than a country demanding I buy $1M health insurance before I can enter.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1