Help me figure out my life with my thai GF.

Good luck to you, if you feel you love her and she same with you just go for it.

I personally wouldn't seek advice here for anything to do with life or relationship.

Want to know about Visa procedures or problems you in right place.

Not all Thai girls are gold diggers, there are many people here just think of them as meat.

I been married 3 times twice to Australian and now 9 years to my Thai wife. Wish I met her when I was your age.

Good Thai ladies are here in the quanity. I have about 20 good friends married to Thais and everyone them are over the moon happy.

I would suggest not seeking advice or relationships from the bar. It's your relationship you got a brain and a heart spend time together and see how it goes.

Best of luck.

????????????

• Like 2

8 hours ago, espanolentailandia said:

So then i read about marriage visa

you might want to check the age requirements... and your financial situation is not too strong to give up any job or income you have elsewhere... 

if you don't like it here in the first place, then, I would not recommend your moving here... it sounds like it will be a tough bumpy road... 

good luck to you. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:

You have answered yourself to your question

live in Thailand is really not a good idea for you

and she is right, the quality of life is higher in Europe

You ever see the dark side of Europe ,the quality is higher not everywhere and in some part of Spain in the countryside ist like NoGo. very poor areas and boring. The girl will even not be happy if living in this area and this conservative guys even not telling their families or friends about girl. tell everything . I think if the girl know the reality the even not want to go i don't mean Thailand is better,  Thailand is not good idea for living.. the better idea for her ist find North European Men States from Switzerland Norway.  guy try to find the South American girl she speak already  Spanish  and more on reality better for living together... with a thai in Spain will be so difficult

Edited by lapamita

3 minutes ago, khunpa said:

PS. Don't listen to all the guys saying the girl will just take your money. I have known many different types of Thai-women and think many would be great partners, IF treated well and with respect. Often the guys who burn their fingers here, have treated their Thai-partner bad and therefore ended up with problems. 

Translation = The key word is that he's been married for 10 years which means he's payed for it one way or another sin sod etc.

People that post stuff like this truly don't understand Thai women yet and are usually the guys that have already been rinsed for sin sod building houses etc and have never tested how their teerak would react if the good things stopped flowing from the relationship .

Walk around some malls in the north east and you will bump into these guys wondering aimlessly after they have built houses and been kicked out and even banned from their villages by the local cops by their teeraks after 15-20 years for doing absolutely nothing wrong when teerak finally decides to cash in.

You can also find loads of guys in the west that have been rinsed for their houses possessions etc etc by Thai women they have married and brought to the west.

One guy I know not old good guy good job etc married and kids brought her to his home country within months she had found a new guy via tinder and moved in with him filed for divorce and taken his kids he now lives in a mobile home while his wife rogers the guy she met on tinder in his house.

Guys like that believe they are special don't listen to the warnings then find out the hard way that our version of love and theirs will never be the same and it almost always involves scamming your money sooner or later.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

OP, permit me to doubt there is much demand for learning Spanish by Thais. English yes.

At your age, you are better off staying where you are, and building your assets. Getting married is the absolute worst financial decision you can make. Better you come to Thailand for a couple of weeks each year, f##k your brains out, then go back to earn real money.

Your loving GF probably has a few other suitors on the go, so there's no need to feel guilty about stringing her along, because the odds are good she is doing the same.

Bear in mind with Thais all farangs are ATM's, and support is expected.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Besides it is just a stupid choice, you can speak Spanish and have Latin America laying on your feet. Enough cute girls there and more chances long term

You are right, a girl from latin america should be a better choice for him

however afaik they are more picky than the thai girls for the choice, i mean if

someone is ugly it should be difficult for him to find a cute latina girl, even if he is wealthy.

On the other hand, this problem is not existent with the thai girls.

If they have a financial tribute, they don't care at all if the guy is an

old fart bald fat and tattooed, a smoker, a drinker, and so on.

It was just my personal observation of the 2 groups, nothing scientific and of course as usual still few exceptions 

Edited by kingofthemountain
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, PatchinExPat said:

But, there are Thai women who clearly have thought out life paths, that include finding a good 

husband, being a good wife, knowing and expressing love for him.

I thought in another post you were leaving 'cos your wife didn't do any of that?

Great to hear from the 'There are good Thai women out there but I didn't find one' posters.

Always the optimist! 

But the ugly truth is there aren't any good women, they're rubbish at relationships, best to just stop blaming yourself, accept reality, and settle for what you can get at a price you can afford.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2