BANGKOK
espanolentailandia

Help me figure out my life with my thai GF.

11 minutes ago, male expat said:

By the way I'm here for more than 20 years with ONE great spouse, but I am financially very healty and I am one in a hundred.

Where is here for 20 years?

Good luck to you, if you feel you love her and she same with you just go for it.

I personally wouldn't seek advice here for anything to do with life or relationship.

Want to know about Visa procedures or problems you in right place.

Not all Thai girls are gold diggers, there are many people here just think of them as meat.

I been married 3 times twice to Australian and now 9 years to my Thai wife. Wish I met her when I was your age.

Good Thai ladies are here in the quanity. I have about 20 good friends married to Thais and everyone them are over the moon happy.

I would suggest not seeking advice or relationships from the bar. It's your relationship you got a brain and a heart spend time together and see how it goes.

Best of luck.

😀🇹🇭

• Like 2

8 hours ago, espanolentailandia said:

So then i read about marriage visa

you might want to check the age requirements... and your financial situation is not too strong to give up any job or income you have elsewhere... 

if you don't like it here in the first place, then, I would not recommend your moving here... it sounds like it will be a tough bumpy road... 

good luck to you. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, espanolentailandia said:

I have around 15.000€ saved but that's all I have.

That should keep her interested for a few months!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:

You have answered yourself to your question

live in Thailand is really not a good idea for you

and she is right, the quality of life is higher in Europe

You ever see the dark side of Europe ,the quality is higher not everywhere and in some part of Spain in the countryside ist like NoGo. very poor areas and boring. The girl will even not be happy if living in this area and this conservative guys even not telling their families or friends about girl. tell everything . I think if the girl know the reality the even not want to go i don't mean Thailand is better,  Thailand is not good idea for living.. the better idea for her ist find North European Men States from Switzerland Norway.  guy try to find the South American girl she speak already  Spanish  and more on reality better for living together... with a thai in Spain will be so difficult

Edited by lapamita

She, family, and her thai boyfriend will strip you of time, money, everything else.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mike787 said:

She, family, and her thai boyfriend will strip you of time, money, everything else.

It's possible but not a given.

19 hours ago, espanolentailandia said:

I am 26 years old but i don't really thing age matters.

Doesn't Spain have women?

• Like 1