Help me figure out my life with my thai GF.

6 minutes ago, misterjames said:

but imo any guy that has to fly 6000 miles to plan a life with a girl he hardly knows is probably punching above his weight especially coming from a country filled with pretty girls of his own age (spain)

I've met plenty of young Spanish ladies recently, all quite large.

Surprisingly aggressive feminists as well ..................  I wouldn't, even if it were free.

IMHO LTR's are dead and buried worldwide.

The women want too much, and at too high a price.

If you want a woman in Thailand, better to hire for the night.

If you want children, there's plenty floating around with no parents who'd really like a dad.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've met plenty of young Spanish ladies recently, all quite large.

Surprisingly aggressive feminists as well ..................  I wouldn't, even if it were free.

I lived in Spain for 6 years total 4 years mainland and 2 years on the canaries and I can tell you that it's true they do get large butt's we used to call it (the spanish chassis) but they only seem to develop that around 25 ish or when they catch a man they let themselves go a bit however the girls in their early twenties are absolutely stunning Spanish women also make great life partners very good wives and mothers (if you can cope with the spanish chassis later on) ????

Edited by misterjames
  • Haha 1

On 6/2/2020 at 5:59 AM, misterjames said:

Translation = The key word is that he's been married for 10 years which means he's payed for it one way or another sin sod etc.

People that post stuff like this truly don't understand Thai women yet and are usually the guys that have already been rinsed for sin sod building houses etc and have never tested how their teerak would react if the good things stopped flowing from the relationship .

Walk around some malls in the north east and you will bump into these guys wondering aimlessly after they have built houses and been kicked out and even banned from their villages by the local cops by their teeraks after 15-20 years for doing absolutely nothing wrong when teerak finally decides to cash in.

You can also find loads of guys in the west that have been rinsed for their houses possessions etc etc by Thai women they have married and brought to the west.

One guy I know not old good guy good job etc married and kids brought her to his home country within months she had found a new guy via tinder and moved in with him filed for divorce and taken his kids he now lives in a mobile home while his wife rogers the guy she met on tinder in his house.

Guys like that believe they are special don't listen to the warnings then find out the hard way that our version of love and theirs will never be the same and it almost always involves scamming your money sooner or later.

Some of the BEST well written advise, but some people, perhaps many of them are on a path of-self destruction...i guess sometimes we must fail to succeed.  Good luck to ya all, perhaps you will find out the painful way.

Edited by mike787
  • Like 1

On 6/4/2020 at 5:05 PM, misterjames said:

but they only seem to develop that around 25 ish or when they catch a man they let themselves go a bit however the girls in their early twenties are absolutely stunning Spanish women also make great life partners very good wives and mothers (if you can cope with the spanish chassis later on) ????

As a 65 year old, what do you think my chances are of scoring an under 25 years old stunning Spanish woman for a great life partner?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, BritManToo said:

As a 65 year old, what do you think my chances are of scoring an under 25 years old stunning Spanish woman for a great life partner?

Minimal unfortunately ???? but at 26 years old if the OP can't find one then something isn't right and I fear that him looking for love in LOS at his age will no doubt end in disaster unless he takes on board what we are saying here and realises what he's dealing with.

• Like 2

On 6/3/2020 at 2:58 PM, Kadilo said:

It was the same with my first car. 

Yeah but  mine  came with an 7 year guarantee,mines already 15 years  old and out of  warranty but she can leave anytime she  likes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bodga said:

Yeah but  mine  came with an 7 year guarantee,mines already 15 years  old and out of  warranty but she can leave anytime she  likes.

What sort of milage are we looking at

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

ouch i forgot about that post ????????

Well the story was quite invented as this forum is public but i got your help so thanks.

I will be moving to Thailand in 3-4 months so wish me good luck hahaha.

Let's see what I get. I will go back to Italy anyway if this does not work well ...

• Confused 1

As the OP has now admitted the following:

• Well the story was quite invented as this forum is public but i got your help so thanks.

Which is in violation of the following forum rules:

2) You will not use ThaiVisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, inaccurate, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

This topic is closed.