Trump vows to end protests; tear gas fired on protesters near White House

webfact

3 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Again with the race baiting, but this is what so many rely upon. You don't believe some of the cops who are killed were black as well. I believe the good citizens of Chicago should be protesting about the 100's of black men murdered by other blacks each year. No, no we don't want to talk about that.

Just like we don't hear mentioned that one of the 4 cops involved with Floyd is black.

Which one is black?

Tou Thao, J Alexander Kueng, or Thomas K Lane?

PH

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

Because you would be in fear of your life or in fear of losing your property? I've got a shotgun I haven't fired it in 33 years but I can't imagine shooting someone over personal property. Maybe if they threatened my wife or children.

When they cross the threshold of my abode damned skippy lead will fly. You think they're breaking in to make a pot of tea??

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, The Barmbeker said:

As you could clearly see, IF you were really looking, you would notice that PEACEFULL DEMONSTRATIONS are held by black and white people TOGETHER!

And the riots and the looting (which is by far the minority of things happening) are also done by whites and blacks!

But that would not fit your agenda, so you kindly overlook that!

By the way: you were not answering my question!

Yes, that it quite obvious , so obvious, that it doesn't need to be said .

You stated that I have an agenda, can you tell me what my agenda is ?

You still haven't told me what "Whites get everything by default in the USA" , is referring  too 

What do Whites get by default in the USA ?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Throatwobbler said:

If anyone wants to see the difference between the way whites and blacks are treated then watch this video.

Two black college kids attacked by police in Atlanta

If you want to see the difference go to 1.48 and you will see the white girl driving a car lean out of the window and smile and wave for the cameras. When she does that look at what is starting to happen to the 2 black kids behind her.

What the actual ....?

4 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Again with the race baiting, but this is what so many rely upon. You don't believe some of the cops who are killed were black as well. I believe the good citizens of Chicago should be protesting about the 100's of black men murdered by other blacks each year. No, no we don't want to talk about that.

Just like we don't hear mentioned that one of the 4 cops involved with Floyd is black.

So are you saying that there is no systemic racism in the US police force?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I think young people who are on social media a lot are getting more real time info on police killings and they're not getting the watered down official versions that their parents are getting on the evening news (he didn't die from asphyxiation, he died from high blood pressure, etc). So if someone is not closely following the endless police violence then it may be hard for them to wrap their heads around the anger and frustration and youthful "let's mess stuff up" response. 
This brings up some interesting points about policing policy...

https://theintercept.com/2020/05/29/george-floyd-minneapolis-police-reform/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=The Intercept Newsletter

From a good friend in LA, who was out in the streets, participating in one of the many peaceful protests: I've been out to some,  friends have too. I think it's a lot of factors but young people are fed up, everyone is out of work,  anxious about getting evicted, not sure how they're going to pay bills,  etc, stir crazy from Covid, and they're watching the police and white supremacists murder black people on video around the country, from Amad in Georgia. The young paramedic (I think?) In Kentucky and  Floyd in Minnesota. It's the perfect recipe for an uprising. I just hope some positive things come of it. The US needs a good therapist lol! I understand people have a visceral response to the looting,  it's scary,  they don't like it. But compared to the big companies that got the majority of PPP money,  Trump's corporate tax write offs, the real looting is happening right under our noses.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Throatwobbler said:

If anyone wants to see the difference between the way whites and blacks are treated then watch this video.

Two black college kids attacked by police in Atlanta

If you want to see the difference go to 1.48 and you will see the white girl driving a car lean out of the window and smile and wave for the cameras. When she does that look at what is starting to happen to the 2 black kids behind her.

All this time the BiB were getting ALL the flak.

Now they look like innocent infants, compared to these morons acting like terrorists.

(Like an iceberg, 2/3 of the real thing is hidden below - Life in La la land is not how its written in the fairy-tales)

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

That guy wasn't making a factual statement , its a video from 2016 and they guy involved get fired

Yes, video is 4 years old. Are you trying to say George Floyd was the first and only black person killed by police in US? So whatever happened more than a week ago is completely irrelevant to you?

Racism is cancer of America and has been for many years.

• Thanks 1

Just watched a Video of a retired Black police captain get shot in the back of the head by looters stealing TV's. Can't bear to read anymore posts from Liberal/Democrats you people sicken me. Enjoy the world you created. 

• Like 2

On 6/2/2020 at 10:43 AM, Jingthing said:

Hopefully. 

But no guarantees. 

His strategy is to suppress voting. 

Very dark times indeed made 100 times worse with the worse president in American history. 

If he had an ounce of decency he would just resign.

One of the better ones in my opinion. Are you seriously saying Bush Jr was better?

I wouldn't be surprised if you though Hilary would have been better.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

A post with a Video from an unapproved social media source has been removed:

18) Social Media content is not to be used as  source material unless it is from a recognized or approved news media source,  the source of any such material (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube  etc.) should always be shown.

Some offensive posts and replies have been removed.