BANGKOK
webfact

Trump vows to end protests; tear gas fired on protesters near White House

3 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

White Police do also kill White people , Black Police also kill White people .

And a broken clock shows the correct time twice every day...  Note I said in my comment about... without cause....

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, J Town said:

You cherry picked the sweet parts of this quote. Where it started to get crazy:

"As we speak, I am dispatching thousands and thousands of heavily armed soldiers, military personnel, and law enforcement officers."

There's a WHOLE lot more to that Rose Garden diatribe that legal scholars say are outright lies and not legal for a president to say or do.

And I would bet my bottom dollar he had nothing to do with writing most of it.

That's the part the MSM selectively reported to you. Here is the complete speech from the people who will go into the streets.

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/active-duty-troops-could-deploy-on-washington-streets-to-stop-protests-1.632074

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

China's got to be loving the hypocrisy while protesters are getting gassed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, J Town said:

And I would bet my bottom dollar he had nothing to do with writing most of it.

Yes, the  nice and pleasant things written in his speech were probably written by someone else , but all the unpleasant things in his speech were written by him 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Violent protests and disorder and looting  are indeed a problem , not sure how anyone could deny that

this energy needs a unifying leader or it will become a self defeating failure.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, lannarebirth said:

OMG! Don't you get it? There's just as many or more White, Asian and Hispanic Americans suffering from the same economic inequality.

You couldn't be more wrong. If you really believe that, then you're part of the problem.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, malibukid said:

And the only way we're gonna get that from an egocentric child like Trump is if a grownup pulled his pants down, put him over his knees, spanked his orange but bright red and shoved him in front of a teleprompter.

Oh heck, who am I kidding. He'll revert right back to his hideous self once he and his phone is doing executive time. 

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, malibukid said:

Well, you're right about a lack of leadership. Obviously there is none coming from the white house. But it's not Biden either. I suppose it's possible if picks the right African American woman VP soon, his ticket in general could be it. Of course Obama couldn't fix the structural racism, but who knows, maybe just maybe a white elder paired up with a fiery black woman might be able to do what he couldn't?!?

Kind of like how it needed a republican (Nixon) to open up China when a democrat couldn't because they would have been red baited. 

Obama unfortunately correctly felt he could barely even mention race because then he would be accused of being only the president for black people.

But the world has changed since then.

Now we have a president who's clearly the president only for racist white people.

Biden (with his VP at his side) as a white man can talk about race and fixing the race divide till the cows come home! I hope he steps up!

Edited by Jingthing

Here's why nobody should be hitching their wagon to Trump. Faced with a crime, not of his making, and a justice system steered toward authorities not under his jurisdiction, he should have condemned them from the first minute. No skin off his nose. Even most of his base might see that.

Joe Biden, sexual assaulter though he is, knows at least to call out sexual assault as long as it doesn't lead back to himself.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

We all know he won't. 

45 is all about winning a base election with another minority of votes. 

He figures his racist fascist personal is his only hope of that. 

If he loses he likely goes to prison. 

His motivation is purely about himself. 

I see you've kicked off your election campaigning in earnest. You and the Democrats are savouring the pandemic and the rioting, hoping that finally Trump will fall. There's only one problem with that fantasy. You need someone with half a brain to replace him. That's the way you win an election. Not by praying for someone's demise, but putting up a good candidate with good ideas to beat him.

I suggest you stock up on tissues for November to last 4 years, after you lose yet again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, malibukid said:

China's got to be loving the hypocrisy while protesters are getting gassed. 

Large numbers of police are being shot as we speak, check REUTERS.

What would China do?

Other states are reporting some shootings.

Edited by rabas
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1