Trump vows to end protests; tear gas fired on protesters near White House

webfact

1 minute ago, J Town said:

Firchrissake, the point is if you're white, the cops give you a pass, and if you're black they kill you. The whole "looting and torching" thing is done SPECIFICALLY to distract you from the real issue. Apparently it's working on some of you.

What is the "real issue"?

Can you give some instances of when there was mass civil unrest , similar to whats been going on in the last few days , by White people and the authorities have given them a "pass" ?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I'm seeing cities being torched, What do you see??

Again, outside agitators whose aim is to distract simple minded people away from the systemic killing/lynching of blacks that is still going on.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, J Town said:

We ALL are spokespersons trying to defend our nonwhite fellow Americans. How many white parents have to have "the talk" with their kids - the one where they tell them if a cop pulls you over, you MUST keep your hands on the steering wheel at 10 & 2, ALWAYS move slowly so as not to arouse suspicion, speak with the utmost courtesy so as not to get killed? That's right, NONE. That's only BLACK parents/kids.

Every parent regardless of color better have that discussion. You bet your ass I had that discussion with my son. I didn't stop there, I instructed my kid in the early 2000's all you said above and a cop will never, ever search your car without warrant, no police will ever be allowed inside the house without a warrant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There are those religious extremists who welcome such things as a final days sign the apocalypse and their savior is coming.  There are racial and political extremists on the right who would like to see a race war in America that they hope would end up "purifying" the country. Sad to say, there are "Americans" who think and believe such things.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, KhunFred said:

Because protests are the problem in Trump's view, NOT the killing of black people. Trump is NOT a rational leader and most of the world recognizes this.

That is true, but I think you're imagining Biden's response might have been better. Biden said today "You ought to shoot them in the leg instead of the heart" amongst other malaprops. Of course every thing he says has the benefit of being a reaction to the worst president has ever seen. Personally, I don't see that as cause enough to elect the second worse president America will ever see. I'd rather clean the slate.

4 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

There are those religious extremists who welcome such things as a final days sign the apocalypse and their savior is coming.  There are racial and political extremists on the right who would like to see a race war in America that they hope would end up "purifying" the country. Sad to say, there are "Americans" who think and believe such things.

If I was stateside you better believe I'd be locked and loaded in my country home or my house in the city.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

And are the Left Wingers all sat at home hoping  that this will all blow over and there will be no more trouble ?

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

But you dismiss the folk that steal, destroy, attack innocent folk....????

And you repeatedly ignore the fact that these thieves, arsonists etc are not the real protesters. They are outside agitators. When you make these ridiculous posts, they deflect from the real issue at hand.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Trump Pledges to Deploy Troops Across the U.S. Amid Protests.

“As we speak,” Trump said, “I am dispatching thousands and thousands of heavily-armed soldiers, military personnel and law enforcement officers to stop the rioting, looting, vandalism, assaults and the wanton destruction of property.”

It is incredible that in the pretext of a protest, that people resort to looting, vandalism, assaults and the wanton destruction of property. I thought this happens only in the undeveloped countries, where the people are not 'so' educated or developed!

It seems, I am mistaken, dismally mistaken!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, J Town said:

And you repeatedly ignore the fact that these thieves, arsonists etc are not the real protesters. They are outside agitators. When you make these ridiculous posts, they deflect from the real issue at hand.

So the THOUSANDS of folk burning, destroying are what, non Americans, just out for a laugh...? 

Whether the USA or the UK, the rabble will crawl out, IF they think they will get home without a problem and a TV.

When this sh_t starts, gas, water, whatever should be used to send them packing. If it were a parade with a Vicar leading it singing psalms doing their protesting there would be no problem, but sadly there is more rabble heading for the "protesting"..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1